Medium Cafe Bag out at Kensington Market, Toronto

An overstuffed Cafe Bag, I should say...
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    we prefer the term "well fed." :)

thank you for sharing - that's a most beautiful picture!

maverick,

I have the bad habit of adding stuff to my bag and not removing what I don't need...

I think that day I had a side effect with personal things (wallet, cell, keys, etc), a point and shoot camera, an SLR, and then, because the weather was so lovely, I put my hat and gloves in as well. There's definitely a bulge.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Fantastic picture. And I really like your boots!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks for posting this picture! I just ordered a medium cafe bag today. Digging the linen/olive combo as raved about in other parts of the forum!

Cheers!

Thanks Darcy! those are Camper boots, the best acquisition I made during my year in Spain...

Great pic! I'm considering a cafe bag, but am not sure what size I might eventually get. It's really helpful to see people wearing them. It helps me to get a sense of size and proportion.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by addiopolis View Post
    Great pic! I'm considering a cafe bag, but am not sure what size I might eventually get. It's really helpful to see people wearing them. It helps me to get a sense of size and proportion.
    Welcome to the forums, addiopolis. For an impression of what peregrinia's cafe bag looks like on the inside, check out this forum post.

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Welcome to the forums, addiopolis. For an impression of what peregrinia's cafe bag looks like on the inside, check out this forum post.

moriond
    Thanks for the welcome and the pointer toward the MCB packing list/pics thread. That's really helpful. It's pretty amazing how much stuff fits into those bags. I do have a bag already that is very similar in shape and size to the Large Cafe Bag, made of some type of nylon, but it's a bit floppy and I'm trying to figure out if its downfalls could be remedied by using more pouches to facilitate internal organization or if a Cafe Bag would be more functional, and maybe less floppy.

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    Nice picture, Peregrina.

It has a great sense of.....colors.

The violet scarf, the dark blue jeans and the olive cafe bag in the center....those strikingly red doors on either side....and the whole thing framed by the faded but vivid blue of the building......really nice.

Also - and perhaps this is reading too much into it - but in Spanish the word Peregrina means several things - one who makes a special pilgrimage - or a trip to visit places with special meanings - it can also mean migratory - traveling from one place to another - so in some ways this cool picture....hints at what it means to be a Peregrina....or a traveler to special places.

Miguel

Miguel

I've had a busy few months so only noticed your reply today.

You hit it right on the head. 'Peregrina' definitely encapsulates how I feel about life. Thus the choice of nickname.

and the colours... well, let's just say I've learned to embrace colours after living in Barcelona...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0