Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

A Tilley and Medium Cafe Bag Make for Great Fun!

Thought you all might enjoy a bit of "Indiana Jones" as our oldest grandson donned his Grandpa's Tilley hat and my medium cafe bag for a bit of fun!
    nana8
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Haha!! That's an awesome picture, Nana8! Thanks for posting it.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Glad you enjoyed it!

Both the Cafe Bag and the Tilley held up very well during a trek through the woods. Lots of brush and weeds but the Cafe Bag looked as good as new once back home. Inside the bag was a Harry Potter book, a Luna Bar, small bag of peanuts, an apple and clipped to the strap was a Contigo water bottle-32 oz.
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Volunteer Moderator
    hi nana8,

that is absolutely adorable :)! thank you for sharing!

Thank you! We all had great fun!

"Throw me the idol, and I'll throw you the whip!"

This is a great picture! You know, the kids in my neighborhood have had a bit of an Indiana Jones revival. None of them have seen the movie, but they all have the "Lego Indiana Jones" game... they know all the scenes re-enacted by lego characters. :)

I hope your grandson uncovered some great treasures!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Indiana Jones must be enjoying a revival among 11 year olds! The "gem" our grandson is placing in his bag is actually a 3D "diamond" cut puzzle he calls a "sapphire". Apparently he and his friends re-enacted some of the scenes just like your neighbor kids -- from the Lego game. I am glad you enjoyed the picture!

Wow! I made the blog! I am so excited!

Wonderful picture Nana8!

Your grandson is adorable and a great actor :)

Congrats on making the blog!

Thanks! He is such a fun little guy! You should see all 8 of them together! It's a real adventure!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0