Medium & Small Café Bags + Side Effect

I literally gasped when I opened the box and saw how gorgeous the Linen color is! I thought I'd post these to give folks a size comparison of these bags -- Medium Café Bag in Linen/Olive, Small Café Bag in Navy/Cayenne, Side Effect in Indigo, Small Cork pouch, Mini Olive pouch. (The Indigo color doesn't look right. It's much richer than the blue in the pic.)
    Attached Images Attached Images      

GREAT photos! Thanks for posting! I have the large Cafe Bag in Linen/Olive and get compliments all the time on colors not to mention the bag design and quality!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Very handsome collection you have there. The Linen/Olive combo is a dream. Very becoming. Thanks for sharing the photos, and enjoy your bags!

Your photos really show how beautiful the Linen is: congratulations on your new bags. You're right about the Indigo, though: that color seems to be difficult for cameras to capture. I just received a new Indigo Swift yesterday, which I love. I've noticed that the color looks different in different lights; sunlight seems to bring out the purple undertone. I'll take some photos later this week and see if maybe I can capture that color.

But I love the Linen that you got.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0