View Poll Results: how do you like to watch the tom bihn videos?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • i prefer to watch the tom bihn videos in high definition (HD).

1 12.50%
  • i prefer to watch tom bihn videos in high quality (HQ).

3 37.50%
  • i prefer to watch tom bihn videos in the standard youtube format.

3 37.50%
  • i would like to watch tom bihn videos in HD but cannot because of bandwidth constraints.

1 12.50%
  • there are tom bihn videos?

0 0%
  • i don't watch the tom bihn videos.

1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Volunteer Moderator

do you prefer to watch the tom bihn videos in HD, HQ, or standard?

hi folks,

we've posted a few videos on youtube at this point.

some of them are available in high definition (HD), at a resolution of 1280x720. you'll see a small icon on the lower right area of the video frame that says HD, indicating that the video is available in high definition. pressing this button allows you to view the video in HD.

some are available in high quality (HQ), at a resolution of 640x360. this is the same resolution as the standard youtube video, but provides a cleaner picture. you'll see a small icon on the lower right area of the video frame that says HQ, indicating that the video is available in a higher quality format. pressing this button allows you to view the video in higher quality.

the HD video can be a bit big. depending on your bandwidth, it may stream as you watch it or you may have to wait a few seconds or a minute before it will play. unfortunately, if the video is uploaded in HD, your only choices are the standard video and HD. HD videos that are uploaded cannot be viewed in HQ.

i'm curious to know whether you prefer to watch the videos in standard definition, high quality, or high definition.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Volunteer Moderator
    Oh maverick, honey, I think most of us are just glad that they exist, in any form!!! :D