Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks for posting your photos maverick. I had a White German Shepard named Maverick, great dog :)

I was considering Amsterdam and a few other spots one of these days and I am learning to pack smarter so the aeronaut & cafe bag looks like it would manage my needs pretty much down to the letter for that excursion.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by katiya View Post
    Thanks for posting your photos maverick. I had a White German Shepard named Maverick, great dog :)

I was considering Amsterdam and a few other spots one of these days and I am learning to pack smarter so the aeronaut & cafe bag looks like it would manage my needs pretty much down to the letter for that excursion.
    he must have been a wonderful dog! :)

i was not there long, but amsterdam is a beautiful city with a lot of history! i definitely want to go back and make a real trip out of it. i was there a month too late for the tulips. they bloom in april, and if you go around that time, definitely take some time to go to the botanical gardens around amsterdam.

maverick was a great dog! :)

Our tulips bloom here in March/April as well and last such a short time. Botanical Gardens? I definitely have to go over now! I've always wanted to head over to Amsterdam and almost made it over since I was in Paris and Rome last year but it was a shorter trip last time.

I received my new Aeronaut (and Absolute strap and 3D clear cube) today -- a very special bday present! I'm excited and apprehensive at the same time. It's an incredibly well made bag -- those zippers alone and the well placed pockets at the ends are impressive. Apprehensive? I'm a tall (5'9", size 12 feet) and big woman. I'm concerned about being able to carry enough clothes in it for a conference. But I swore I wouldn't be dragging a hardsided wheeled case up 1.5 flights of stairs from a subway again.

I've also been reading the various one bag sites, and will take many of those recommendations (e.g. shampoo bar). I usually don't carry much in the way of cosmetics, which is in my favor.

And thanks to Tom Bihn for making the straps on the backpack and the shoulder strap adjustable enough for a plush woman. I tried them out and they'll work for travel quite well, I think.

Time will tell. Maverick, I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos -- keep it up!!
    Laura Gayle
    http://lauragayle.com

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lauragayle View Post
    Maverick, I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos -- keep it up!!
    thanks, lauragayle. i have a busy few weeks (in a very good way!). my schedule will open up after august 9th and i'll be able to spend more time on pictures and videos!

Quote Originally Posted by lauragayle View Post
    I received my new Aeronaut (and Absolute strap and 3D clear cube) today -- a very special bday present!
    Well, congrats... and Happy B-Day!

thanks, Karl!
    Laura Gayle
    http://lauragayle.com

Cadet (black/Iberian), travel tray, cache for Mac keyboard and 13" MBP, Ego, Aeronaut (steel/solar), Tri-star (steel/solar), 2 Absolute straps, 3D clear organizer cube, Swift, Ristretto (black/olive), stuff sacks (all sizes), snake charmer, 2 Kits, various organizer pouches, clear organizer wallet, 2 large Shop Bags... and a partridge in a pear tree.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0