Bihn in Montreal

In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Super Moderator
    No longer "waiting" on the ID, eh? ;)

timothy

Volunteer Moderator
    great pictures!

Really fun picture...especially given the huge suitcase in the back!! did you check in the Aeronaut? or did they let you carry all 3 aboard (assuming you hid the cafe bag inside one of them)!
    Maverick: I have to request the Smart Alec video again! I am still struggling to figure out if I want the Ruck's Sac...or the SA!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    Really fun picture...especially given the huge suitcase in the back!! did you check in the Aeronaut? or did they let you carry all 3 aboard (assuming you hid the cafe bag inside one of them)!
    I was with my husband so basically the three bags were for the two of us (it was only a 3-day trip but I had to bring my laptop to do some work so thus the ID). In any event, I'd have been able to bring all three on Air Canada by myself anyway since AC allows two carry-ons, which doesn't include a purse so the cafe bag wouldn't count.
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Quote Originally Posted by timothy View Post
    No longer "waiting" on the ID, eh? ;)

timothy
    Nope ;) Although I gave the ID to my husband as it is a bit too big for me to carry messenger-style on a daily basis without hurting my back... I'm now waiting to have enough money to order a Smart Alec.

Very nice!

Super Moderator
    "Really fun picture...especially given the huge suitcase in the back!! " -- I didn't notice that at first, but it's true! With the big wheelie there (accidentall?) included, it would be hard to get anywhere on public / mass transit, whereas up to the limit of one's back, it wouldn't be too bad to cross town (in cities with buses / trains / etc) without paying for a separate conveyance. I am not against the service provided by cabs, but I *am* a cheapskate ;)

I think that Aeronaut is the best-looking of the lot, cast down as it is upon the cold, harsh concrete, as if to die a lonely death of ... loneliness. The Cafe Bag, though it looks quite good in Olive there, makes me think about getting one in Large / Black.

timothy

Great pictures!!!! :)

I got the Aeronaut in black because its measurements were a couple of inches too big from what the airline had as maximum carry-on and I figured the black would make it less noticeable. I don't think I needed have worried. I always check-in using a kiosk (faster and no one asks to weight my carry-ons) and since it's soft, the Aeronaut squeezes well into one of those metal frames by the check-in gate. I have never been asked to try to fit it in but tried it once just to see...

My husband wants an Aeronaut too so I'll give him mine and get a Steel/Solar for myself (LOVE the solar dyneema)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0