Volunteer Moderator

video demonstrating how to fold the shop bag into itself

here is a video demonstrating how to fold the shop bag into itself!

Volunteer Moderator
    EXCELLENT!!! Thanks.. for some reason my attempts always look a lot lumpier!

Nice...is that one of the (rare) Sapphire Dyneema bags?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yeti View Post
    Nice...is that one of the (rare) Sapphire Dyneema bags?
    what? sapphire?? that is solar, my dear! better check the colors on your screen! just kidding. ;)

yes, it's sapphire dyneema. :)

so I'd better not place an order for Solar and expect that color, right? ;)

Lucky you! I don't even remember seeing the Shop Bag offered in that color...they must have been snatched up quickly.

Thanks for the video. I'd been wondering how this was done.

Another fine Maverick Production!

Volunteer Moderator
    yeti,

i have two sapphire dyneema shop bags. if you really want one - and wouldn't mind having one that i have used, i wouldn't mind trading one for a solar.

pm me if you're interested and we'll figure out the logistics.

so I'd better not place an order for Solar and expect that color, right? ;)

Lucky you! I don't even remember seeing the Shop Bag offered in that color...they must have been snatched up quickly.

Thanks for the video. I'd been wondering how this was done.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    yeti,

i have two sapphire dyneema shop bags. if you really want one - and wouldn't mind having one that i have used, i wouldn't mind trading one for a solar.

pm me if you're interested and we'll figure out the logistics.
    if yeti isn't interested, i would definitely buy you a solar bag in exchange for a sapphire! ;) that is the main reason i haven't bought a shop bag yet... hoping (probably in vain) for the return of a blue option.

thanks for posting this video; i love seeing things with real people, to scale. it helps me figure out how big the bags are!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bluedawg View Post
    if yeti isn't interested, i would definitely buy you a solar bag in exchange for a sapphire! ;) that is the main reason i haven't bought a shop bag yet... hoping (probably in vain) for the return of a blue option.

thanks for posting this video; i love seeing things with real people, to scale. it helps me figure out how big the bags are!
    Hi, maverick -- oops, I must have missed this thread! That is a mighty generous offer =) As much as I would love that, I don't actually have a Shop Bag of any color at this point...I put off the purchase since I ordered the TriStar, a Cork Swift, a 3D Clear Organizer Cube, a Wallet, and a couple other pouches and accessories besides. So the Shop Bag had to wait for a later order. It sounds like bluedawg (especially with a name like that!) would really love the Sapphire bag, though, so maybe you can diversify your Shop Bag collection with bluedawg's offer. Thanks a bunch though! You're a real giver. =) (I'd be disappointed by losing a chance at a Sapphire Shop Bag now, but I'll console myself with the thought of the pre-ordered TriStar).

It sounds like bluedawg (especially with a name like that!) would really love the Sapphire bag, though, so maybe you can diversify your Shop Bag collection with bluedawg's offer. Thanks a bunch though! You're a real giver. =) (I'd be disappointed by losing a chance at a Sapphire Shop Bag now, but I'll console myself with the thought of the pre-ordered TriStar).
    dear generous maverick and gracious yeti,

thanks to both of you, i got a beeyootiful sapphire shop bag in the mail today! i was so excited, i immediately packed my lunch, a book, and some odds & ends in it, and trundled off to school. yay!! i love it!!

xoxo bluedawg
    :)

Volunteer Moderator
    yay! i'm glad it reached you safely. :)

Quote Originally Posted by bluedawg View Post
    dear generous maverick and gracious yeti,

thanks to both of you, i got a beeyootiful sapphire shop bag in the mail today! i was so excited, i immediately packed my lunch, a book, and some odds & ends in it, and trundled off to school. yay!! i love it!!

xoxo bluedawg
    :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0