The Clear Quarter Packing Cube as a Snake Charmer.

I really needed something to keep all my cables sorted and nicely packed away in my ID. While the snake charmer would do the trick nicely it seemed just a tad big for my needs so I improvised. Hence the clear quarter charmer (?). This little bag happily holds the following;
    Power cord and brick for My Wind U100.
    Wall toad for my cell phone.
    USB cable for my digital camera.
    USB cable for my iPod.
    and a flash drive.

Viola!

And the sweet part is the other side is still empty so I can still use it for toiletries, etc.

P.S. The strapeez are the BOMB!
    Last edited by nikonnut; 03-21-2009 at 12:34 AM.
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Talking

Thanks for the great pic! I just ordered the Snake Charmer but was interested to hear you say it was "too big" - I may end up finding out the same thing (though I'm sure I'll find some use for it!). The Clear Quarter Cubes look very tempting - may have to place another order - OH NO!
    Owner of TriStar (aubergine/steel), Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

Buzzard,
    If I had a bran bag or a smart alec I would buy a snake charmer in a heartbeat! It really looks like a great cable manager. I just figured that the clear quarter cubes dimensions would match up with my ID better.
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

The Clear Quarter Cube also works very well with the Large Cafe Bag.

It is a perfect fit lengthwise and also work used on it's shorter side, opening like a book.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0