Large Cafe Bag at Wright Bros. Museum

I've fallen in love with the cafe bag. My first Tom Bihn purchase was the Archetype laptop case...which looks way cool with it's cork fabric. All of my friends admire it and strangers in coffee shops always ask to touch it! I wanted a another everyday bag for my general items so I ordered the large cafe bag. I now have a 5th limb! The bag molds to your body. I've never had a bag that hangs so comfortably that I could also access "my stuff" so easily. I don't carry a designer handbag anymore I use this everyday! Here are some photos of me at the Wright Brothers Museum in North Carolina. Thank you for your brilliant designs and quality craftsmanship.

L. Angstadt
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Nice pictures! :) Looks great on you!! :)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Those are fantastic pictures! Thank you for sharing them - we posted them on our blog today.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thanks, happy to share them!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0