Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Volunteer Moderator

tom bihn tool bag

this mini clear organizer pouch makes a great tool bag! i carry an led flashlight and a victorinox multitool in mine :)
    Attached Images Attached Images    

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Excellent suggestion, maverick! Thanks for the pictures! Maybe we should have a contest: what's the most creative/inspired/efficient use of a Clear Organizer Pouch?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    sometimes, a different set of tools are required...

Volunteer Moderator
    your dentist will appreciate that you carry and regularly use these precision tools...

is that an inova flashlight

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by puddin View Post
    is that an inova flashlight
    it is indeed :)

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    it is indeed :)
    :)

i still have my inova x5 from years back. built like a tank, nice floody light. only wish is that it was regulated. i like their new line of lights and may pick one up.

i got a surefire e2L cree version for xmas a year back, love that light! perfect floodiness and throw for an all-purpose light, as well as the right amount of lumens to be bright, but still be ok for close up work. the new e2L has 2 settings, a 3 lumen and then full brightness. i prefer a single clicky though. one level of light.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0