Super Ego pictures?

Im not sure if I want to get a super ego bag or not. My only problem is that I don't know how big the bag actually is. I can't find any decent photos of someone carrying a super ego bag. By that I more specifically mean someone in the 6ft tall height. I'm a 6'2" male and I just want to see a picture of someone that I could size myself up to and see if the bag would look huge on me or not. The super ego bag looks amazing but I don't want an enormous bag to carry with me at all times. Can someone help me out please? Thanks

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    These external reviews/evaulations of the Super Ego include pictures of the bag next to common objects or being worn by men (and women):
    Imago Metrics
    The Gadgeteer
    MacMerc
    OhGizmo!

Two more pictures: 1 and 2.
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Is this a super ego?

Yes, it is. That picture is from the Imago Metrics evaluation of the Super Ego.

Well I'm sold then! I received in the mail today my horizontal brain cell and all I have to do now is wait for you to release the Black/Black/Cayenne Super Ego. Any chance it'll ship before late May?

Photography has a way of distorting proportions. I'm only 5'7" and the Super Ego does make me look a tad smaller than say the ID bag does.
    Here's the SuperEgo.

In any case, It LOOKS tiny compared to some of my other luggage ;)
    It's IDEAL for a 6'2" male.

As I recall, that student in depicted was around 6' tall
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Yes, it is. That picture is from the Imago Metrics evaluation of the Super Ego.

Thanks for the pic! I was just afraid that the bag was a bit too big for me. But, it looks to be a good size. I already have a 2xl horizontal brain cell so the super ego is the only bag that'll fit it. I just can't wait till late May to get the Black/Black/Cayenne Super Ego. From what the color looks like it should match my laptops color pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by patu86 View Post
    Well I'm sold then! I received in the mail today my horizontal brain cell and all I have to do now is wait for you to release the Black/Black/Cayenne Super Ego. Any chance it'll ship before late May?
    If you place a backorder for a bag, chances are that you'll receive it before it is officially back in-stock. But that's not a guarantee, and I can't say how long before the official in-stock date you'll receive the bag...

Commuting on the Vespa with the Super Ego

This is one of early production Super Egos back when I hauled around a 17" Inspiron 7300 laptop.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0