What will a Brain Bag hold?

If you have ever wondered here is what I had in mine. Three pairs of jeans, five T-shirts, one polo shirt, four pairs of socks and underwear, one pair of sweat shorts, misc toiletries which went in the pockets on the back. With all of that in it, it still fit in the overhead rack in a 737-900. My only complaint with the straps. I'm tall enough that I extend the straps almost all of the way to the end so the pack will sit low enough on my back to be comfortable. I wish there was a keeper or something to keep the strap from coming apart.
    Last edited by Andy; 01-05-2004 at 02:18 PM.

i
    Attached Images Attached Images  

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Thanks Andy!! That's a great pic - very informative.

Customer Adam sent us this picture of everything he fits in his Empire Builder:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

It had more than that in it when I went home! I went to Macworld with nothing but my Brain Bag and a laptop sleeve.

How was Macworld??

We'd like to have a table there. Someday.

The show floor was kind of small, but I still had a good time. Timbuk2 was there, they were selling bags as fast as they could take money out of people's hands. I think they could use the competition they're rather snotty folk. I think that once people had a chance to handle your products they would see the light.

sorry to revive a dead thread, but this was incredibly helpful! The picture of the empire builder shows me that I probably can fit my stuff in it. :)

Now to decide if I want to place a pre-order (since they are out of stock) or if I'd rather wait until October...

I'd suggest placing an order now. We don't charge your credit card until we ship your order, and ordering now ensures you'll receive an Empire Builder out of this batch. As of now, colors Black/Black/Sapphire and Black/Charcoal/Crimson are out of stock until the next batch, in late December.

So even if I were to place an order now for Black/Black/Sapphire, I wouldn't get it until the December batch? *notices information on website* I swear that wasn't there last week. heh.

Wow, I guess they are *that* good if people are coming back with that kind of turnaround time. :)

I guess I'll put my order in now and hope for a miracle. ;)
    Last edited by bradenmcg; 09-29-2004 at 08:23 PM.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0