Bihn-ifying my Moleskine

In the past month I've received two orders from Tom Bihn: my brand new grape/wasabi ID messenger bag, and an assortment of organizer bags. Of course along with that I received two of those nifty airplane mini "bumper stickers," as I think of them. I had no clue what to do with them, but I love the illustration of the red plane and the clouds, so I couldn't consign them to my desk drawer either.

Then inspiration struck. Here is the result, front and back. (I put the second sticker on my black Moleskine Cahier.)

This is about as artistic as I get!

Nancy
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Volunteer Moderator

An alternative Bihn sticker for your consideration

Hi Nancy,

Quote Originally Posted by ncb4 View Post
    In the past month I've received two orders from Tom Bihn: my brand new grape/wasabi ID messenger bag, and an assortment of organizer bags. Of course along with that I received two of those nifty airplane mini "bumper stickers," as I think of them. I had no clue what to do with them, but I love the illustration of the red plane and the clouds, so I couldn't consign them to my desk drawer either.

Then inspiration struck. Here is the result, front and back. (I put the second sticker on my black Moleskine Cahier.)

This is about as artistic as I get!

Nancy
    If you like the grape color scheme, consider these Bihn stickers from the thread on Tom Bihn logo luggage tags?. (I added the "Thank You" message to the image for the post; otherwise, the stickers are as received. And no, I haven't pasted them onto my Moleskine cahiers.)

Chuckle, I hate to throw the aptly named TB "mini bumper stickers" out too. I try to keep one in my Aeronaut as a TB business card so that when some discerning traveler asks me about my great bag I can offer the "bumper sticker" to them.

Lately I've been using them as bookmarks. The Walter Mitty in me hopes that one day someone will recognize it and strike up a conversation. In my imagination we compare notes of which TB bags we use.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
    Lately I've been using them as bookmarks. The Walter Mitty in me hopes that one day someone will recognize it and strike up a conversation. In my imagination we compare notes of which TB bags we use.
    Aha, but that someone should have already recognized your TB bag! ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Aha, but that someone should have already recognized your TB bag! ;)
    Sigh, you are making me admit that sometimes I carry an actual purse instead of a TB bag.

I would love a small version of my Imago with the cork trim as an everyday bag.

Cool

I have to second this request. A smaller version of the Imago, with cork. The purse of my dreams.

I'd even give up my dream of an new Eclipse for it.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0