Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree19Likes
  • 12 Post By Ilkyway
  • 2 Post By weirdguy
  • 2 Post By Ilkyway
  • 3 Post By Ilkyway

Thread: Blog-Posts: Did you see that awesome thing on the blog?

Blog-Posts: Did you see that awesome thing on the blog?

Here is a place to share thoughts on our favorite Blog posts, maybe ask additional questions or just hint them out to each other.

GoStanford started this by pointing out the great interview of miking done by Badger: Great blog post @Miking and @Badger here a direct link to said interview: Forum Spotlight: Five Questions for Miking - FIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHNFIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHN

There are really many great Blog Posts in a broad variate of styles, for instance:
    a. interviews with forum members like the one with miking or Janine from 03.12.2014, with monkeylady from 05.01.2015 or binji from 14.10.2014...
    b. in depth thoughts on designs and "back-hacks" like tpnl's design Spotlight from 06.08.2014 or Ineffable: Synapse 19? 25? The Struggle is Real! from 24.04.2014...
    c. interviews with persons of interest with great stories/ideas fitting great into here: http://www.tombihn.com/blog/intervie...r#post-header] or http://www.tombihn.com/blog/interview-courtney-carver or http://www.tombihn.com/blog/interview-mike-boyink...
    d. the occasional fun-fact ;-): (APRIL FOOL'S) New: Flocculent by TOM BIHN - FIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHNFIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHN
    e. many other interesting things like travel-reports, forum-round-ups, Tom Bihn Crew insights...

Sometimes the author is not clear but often it is the one and only Badger doing the interviews/Blog-Posts so lets take a moment here to THANK BADGER FOR TAKING THE TIME AND DOING THIS!

So let the fun of sharing all aspects of the Blog begin.

Ilkyway
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 01-26-2015 at 12:56 AM.
    “The female mind is certainly a devious one, my lord."
    Vetinari looked at his secretary in surprise. "Well, of course it is. It has to deal with the male one.”

By Sir Terence David John Pratchett from Unseen Academicals

I have moved the post to the correct Topic.
    Links: Links to external bag reviews

PS: llkway, I am alright. No worry :)
    Last edited by weirdguy; 01-27-2015 at 06:30 AM. Reason: Move Post to correct Topic
    Solar: A45 Navy, CP Steeld, SA Black, TT, YSS/Tall, OP/S, PP Navy
    Steel: Pilot Steel 400d, UMP Steel 400d
    Olive: SC, DOP/M, COP/M

BC V S1, H M2, PCSB Nordic, TT Iberian, Risretto Cocoa/Cayenne

Buy List Wouldn't mind : Solar Like New
    ~Live Long & Prosper by Vulcan

weirdguy this is a fantastic Blog-post thank you so much for linking it.

Edit: I think its best to seperat "our" Blog from others because there are so many out there it it would get to messy in this thread. Here is the link to the external Bag Reviews: Links to external bag reviews

I can not change my initial post anymore so maybe a Mod or Darcy could help me out here? My suggestion would be: Tom Bihn Blog: Did you see that awesome article on the Blog? What do you think?

Ilkyway

PS: weirdguy is this okay with you?
    Last edited by Ilkyway; 01-27-2015 at 02:25 AM.
    Vetinari looked at his secretary in surprise. "Well, of course it is. It has to deal with the male one.”

Matt's Brain Bag's Battle Scars: everythin needed for a blogbuster. Funny, great locations, scary and a happy ending!

Matt's Brain Bag's Battle Scars - FIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHNFIELD TRIPS by TOM BIHN

Ilkyway