Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By GoStanford

Thread: Verde Little Swift

Verde Little Swift

Name:  verde LS 1.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  170.2 KB

Name:  verde LS 2.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  208.5 KB

Hoping this works...these started shipping out this week and I'm blown away by the color. It's a deep green that resembles mint sauce that has oxidized a little (you may have to google images for that). Cross-posted these images to Ravelry as well.

If anybody also has the Aubergine/Wasabi Little Swift, it would make a nice pair with this one!

ETA: Other stuff includes clear organizer wallets in Crimson and Storm (ultrasuede liners are all-gray), a padded Superdrive case, and also a small solar OP. Some small solar OPs were in stock last I checked with the Crew.

Wow, oxidized mint looks pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Favorite: Steel/Steel LS * Latest: Coyote SE * Wishlist: New 400d Color

Quote Originally Posted by kkintea View Post
    Wow, oxidized mint looks pretty nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know! One of the nice things about mint sauce or mint chutney is that it tastes good even when the color has lost its immediate freshness. I imagine fresh pesto does the same thing, but I don't make pesto so I don't know. In another offbeat reference, the other thing that Verde reminds me of is the beautiful dress that Jennifer Lopez wore to the 2006 Oscars. There's another google images task.

These pics are great! And making me even more impatient for my Verde/UV SE to hurry up and get off back order.....