Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Videos: Aeronaut 45 and Travel Laundry Stuff Sack

Hi All,

I made another couple of videos, this time the Aeronaut 45 in Navy/Iberian:

... and here's the Travel Laundry Stuff Sack (A45 size):

We took a short break this week and I took the A45 along. I was really impressed with it, but I can see how it would be easy to make it *super* heavy. Care required!

Fraser

More great videos, thanks! :)

Fraser you are a wonderfull addition to this Forum!!!
    Thank you for these right to the point videos. I have to say I like to listen to your accent as much as I like to watch the bags you are talking about.

Thank you for doing this.
    Ilkyway

Forum Member
    I was just thinking about how much I enjoyed your accent also, Fraser! And the videos aren't half bad either. ;)

Fantastic videos! Thanks.
    What size eBag cubes were those? I have some too, which I bought to match one of their suitcases. I never thought of combining them with my Tom Bihn stuff.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

Volunteer Moderator
    @fraserspeirs, Great videos. Since your forum join date was at the end of August, you may have missed @Badger's The Travel Laundry Stuff Sack as ultralight overnight bag thread, which describes traveling with just the TLSS for A45 (and optionally carrying a Travel Tray inside it, as well). You might be interested in having a look.

Thanks for the positive feedback, all! I still have a couple more bags to video (Pilot and Medium Cafe Bag) but I want to use them a bit more before I do a video about them.

Glad you like the accent! The best thing about being Scottish is how well it plays abroad ;-)

@bchaplin: These videos show the "medium" eBags packing cubes. Their stated size is 9.75" x 13.75" x 3" (the TB Aeronaut 45 Large PC is square in area and nearly twice as thick at: 13.8" x 13.8" x 5.9").

I love the color of the yellow stuff sacks with the iberian and navy!