Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Thread: Go Broncos!

Forum Member

Go Broncos!

In celebration of the Broncos clinching the AFC West this weekend, I couldn't resist taking a shot of my new Burnt Orange Daylight Briefcase with my new French Blue Snake Charmer:

Name:  DLBC 005.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  131.9 KB

In case you're wondering, the SC indeed fits in the DLBC, thanks to the magic wide-mouth stitching at the top.:

Name:  DLBC 004.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  119.5 KB

The full load is an iPad mini + case in the front pouch, a Pocket Pouch, Clear Organizer Wallet, and Clear OP in the second-tier pockets, a pencil-size Ballistic OP, a Double OP, a Q-Kit, and a Padded OP in the pocket of the main compartment, an 11" Macbook Air in a Cache in the main compartment, and the loaded SC to top things off. Looking forward to trying it out as a satellite for the Aeronaut at meetings and as a personal item on the plane.

I doubt that "Burnt Orange" can be renamed "Orange Crush", but we could ask.

TavaPeak, I'd vote for the name change. :)
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

As a long suffering Bengals fan, I'm a tad resistant to the name change -- and more than a little worried about the upcoming Mon night game!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Synapse 19, Co-Pilot, Side Effect, Small Cafe Bag, Western Flyer, Tri-Star, Travel Tray, Passport Pouch, Small Organizer Wallet (this is the little guy that started it all...), several Shop Bags and Organizer Pouches. More to come, I'm sure...

Actually, I'm cranky about the Orange Crush name. I'm just barely old enough to remember the infringement tantrum by the ungrateful soda company after we guzzled bathtubs of their soda for the Super Bowl. But. It's better than being Burnt!