My new Synapse 19 has arrived! I am in loooooove!
My new Synapse 19 in Black/Iberian has arrived! With a giant octopus!
I will post a photo with my EDC as soon as I stop jumping up and down with elation!
Ok, so I was able to fit my EDC without any problem. On top of that, I can also carry my work laptop (ugly 13-inch Lenovo) in its sleeve. Which means that I can also easily fit my own HP Netbook. This is my EDC:
1. Wallet (a zippered card case)
2. Small note book
3. Three pens (one of them is also a stylus)
5. iPhone (the red duct tape case is where I carry it, a gift from my little boy)
6. iPad Mini
8. Universal pouch with cables, microfibre cloth, etc.
9. Universal pouch with toiletries
10. Sun glasses with case
12. Pouch for metro pass and key cards (sometimes coins)
13. Lip balm
14. Carabiner strap with multi tool, USB drive, etc.
15. I was also able to fit my umbrella in the water bottle pocket (not in photo)
16. Reusable strawberry shopping bag
17. Plenty of room to spare!
I love the funky Iberian colour. I always go for basic black as I work in a conservative environment, but the red interior just makes this an elegant bag. I called it Drakyula, for obvious vampire cape reasons (I am in my mid-forties, not into the new vampire trends. I like my blood suckers Lugosian!)
I will now attempt to post another photo.
Last edited by yohopee; 06-14-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Congratulations on your new bag! I have one in Navy/UV, and I dearly live wearing and using it. I just got back from a week long trip to Scotland, and it was my companion the whole way. My back never got tired, and I was always able to carry what I wanted easily. It is a truly versatile bag.