Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: FOT travels

Volunteer Moderator
    Aww cuuuuuuute!!! :)

Forum Member
    The first two badger and bunny images are scaring me, it looks like both have been hurt.

I love the baby badgers, who, like all baby mammals have a way to steal hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Aww cuuuuuuute!!! :)
    Tom Bihn Badger wins again! Bwa-ha-haaaaaah!

Forum Member
    Also, badgers are fierce because they compete with much bigger predators. They are digging machines for a reason, a burrow is their only line of defense against a predator that can flip them over like a bear.

In many places, badgers and coyotes hunt in unison, blocking 2 entrances of prairie dogs towns or rabbit warren. Sometimes their hunts are successful, sometimes they aren't.

Some parents end up being killed on roads, leaving newborn to starve. I suspect that is what has happened to the babies badgers who have still their eyes close and probably don't hear much.

Forum Member
    OK, a couple of pics of my FOT pouch in Nassau in the Bahamas. The soldier cutout is in Fort Fincastle across from the Queen' Steps.

Name:  fincastle.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  171.9 KB

My Packing Cube Backpack and FOT pouch are sharing the bench with my wife's purse, which I felt like I needed to keep a close eye on...

Name:  fot pic.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  250.4 KB

Thank you Katy and Brian for getting the PCB shipped so I could actually use it on this trip it worked really well!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    OK, a couple of pics of my FOT pouch in Nassau in the Bahamas. The soldier cutout is in Fort Fincastle across from the Queen' Steps.

Name:  fincastle.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  171.9 KB

My Packing Cube Backpack and FOT pouch are sharing the bench with my wife's purse, which I felt like I needed to keep a close eye on...

Name:  fot pic.jpg
Views: 385
Size:  250.4 KB

Thank you Katy and Brian for getting the PCB shipped so I could actually use it on this trip it worked really well!
    Photo 1 is a bit disturbing to me for some reason. But photo 2 looks awesome! I'm glad the Packing Cube Backpack could arrive in time :).
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Forum Member
    Disturbing perhaps because the FOT pouch is the only thing that looks real in the pic?