Hi there -- just noticed a few more shots of the Night Flight I'd not seen before, on the product page, that show some bag-content possibilities (unpacked). A suggestion: You could make great short videos (30 seconds, say) of either stop motion -- which I'd favor -- or just sped-up action showing where each thing fits in the bag, so it goes from unpacked inventory to packed bag in sped-up motion. What goes where, how? Especially when it's items that themselves layer and stack. (compact camera --> camera case --> other enclosing bag, perhaps --> side pocket --> 8 ball --> corner pocket) This would be cool with subtitles, too, as appropriate, pop-up video style that describes the action in terse but fun style.

For the Night Flight, I could see a sequence like this, for me:

Shirt ...
Boxers ...
Socks ...
All stack, then roll up in ...
Trousers ...
Which slides into packing cube ...
Which leaves room for ...
Kindle (one side pouch)
Phone (in pouch), and ...
3/1/1 kit and ...
headphones (folded) and USB charger / cable and ...
sketchbook (side pocket with kindle) and ...
compact jacket in compression sack (other side pocket), and ...
exactly one granola bar.
Bing!

Also: "Corner pocket" is a name that deserves a product. Maybe something like the Q-kit (eh? eh? "cue kit"? eh? eh?), but designed to take up a diagonal portion of an interior space in one of the less structured bags (like the big compartment of an Aeronaut) and wedge in other items.