Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: 3 weeks across USA in JUNE

My husband and I are Fenix users also. After buying one for a recent trip, Mr. Monkeylady discovered how powerful it was, especially given it's size. Now he has his own as well, and is a happy camper.
    taminca likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Anniegill View Post
    Other option for a small flash light is the Fenix E12. It has 3 brightness levels (8 lumens to 130 lumens). It takes a "AA" battery. I use my flashlights all the time, night dog walks (it's way cooler then when you live in SE New Mexico!). And I have their E01 for my key chain, not as powerful, but both are affordable and will last a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeylady View Post
    My husband and I are Fenix users also. After buying one for a recent trip, Mr. Monkeylady discovered how powerful it was, especially given it's size. Now he has his own as well, and is a happy camper.
    Thanks. I have been looking for a smaller flashlight so appreciate the suggestion!
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

Tam, Just make sure the flashlight has a means of adding a clip, as well as a wrist band. Our Fenixes have the latter, but not the former, and many times I wish I could clip it to the outside of a bag for use at night. We have 11 lumens in our flashlights, more than enough for us. REI is the willing purveyor.
    eWalker likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0