Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 5 weeks across Canada tentative packing list

Shoes never fit me. Ever. They always rub somewhere
    I've done a mock pack and everything fitted okay.......not sure where the coat'll fit but I'll make it I guess
    I've also packed a cardigan for evenings.

Hi guys!
    Sorry this is so late but as usual my family has made me life descend into chaos as usual!
    My Tri-Star did the job just fine, it was a bit of a tight fit in the overhead as I'd packed it pretty tight but it fitted okay. In the end I learnt a few valuable lessons, buy a coat don't pack one, only take 2 pairs max of shoes, don't pack multiples of anything and if you're a serial souvenir buyer carryon only probably isn't for you........Anyway lessons well and truly learnt! I liked traveling light so much that I'm considering carryon only for a more extended trip in the future, it's so nice not having to lug bags and the shocked look on peoples faces when they ask where your luggage is and you can say 'that's it!' LOL
    Vanessa
    scribe likes this.

Good luck with your next trip (I saw your other post about versatile dresses). Your first post in this thread reminds me of a lady I met at the weekend who had come over to the UK for a month from Hawaii, and had to be rushed to Marks and Spencer to buy a warm cardigan
    Collections:
    black/aubergine + wasabi (WF, SA + UMP, CP, TT, TSSs, SE, Swift, QK, YSSs & KTPs)
    forest/cork/linen + steel/olive (Imago, Pilot, SCB, COW, QK, OPs)
    olive/plum + steel/UV/wasabi (S19, SE, MCB, TSSs, SSBs, YSSs, LSS, 3DOCs, OPs)
    black/steel + iberian (S25, DLBP, SE, SCB, FJN, TSSs, YSSs, 3DFOC)
    Hoping for: FJN for iPad Mini; more bags in Aubergine; the return of Portable Culture!

Yeah, you can be guaranteed to forget something! But I think the anticipation of forgetting it is actually much worse than the reality.....they have shops in other countries as it turns out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0