Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By nsh
  • 1 Post By nsh
  • 1 Post By monkeylady
  • 1 Post By readmore

Thread: Buzz Diaper Bag

nsh

Buzz Diaper Bag

Last week, through the magic of the forum, I was able to purchase a used Buzz from a woman in Seattle via Craigslist and she shipped it to my house! I was thrilled because the Buzz was my ideal diaper bag but I didn't purchase the Buzz before they were retired last March.

Why I love the Buzz for a diaper bag:
    It can be taken off and on with just one hand.
    We can access items easily.
    It looks good on me and the hubby.

Here are some pics for our minimalist diaper bag for an infant- the contents would naturally change as she grows older and if we were out for a longer day.

Name:  IMG_0029.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  89.3 KBName:  IMG_0030.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  76.6 KBName:  IMG_0032.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  129.0 KBName:  IMG_0034.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  75.0 KBName:  IMG_0035.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  81.3 KB

PS- I am obsessed with luggage but my husband is obsessed with mid-century modern furniture. After a decade of meticulous collecting he could finally justify the Eames rocker for our baby girl!!
    Last edited by nsh; 03-24-2014 at 05:35 PM.

nsh
    Buzz contents:
    TB Snake charmer- diapers, reusable wipes, travel wipe spray, dirty ziploc bag, wubbanub pacifier, burp cloth
    Baggy with two onesies in case of the dreaded blow out (I keep plastic bags in the stroller/car in case I need to wrap up the dirty outfit)
    Travel changing pad
    Small tag lovely
    TB ID wallet
    sunglasses
    Snack taxi snack bag (for the adult right now)
    Water bottle (eventually a baby bottle could take that spot)
    Not shown- nursing cover
    moriond likes this.

Now that's a handsome solution. I also like that the bag doesn't look gargantuan. Nice bag.
    nsh likes this.
    The stockpile keeps growing...I'm in serious trouble.

Wow! That looks great!

One thing you might consider is a small wet bag for your wipes instead of a ziploc. If you're going to launder the wipes anyway, it's no trouble to launder the wet bag as well. Plus you can choose cool patterns. I use 3 small Planet Wise wet bags for my diaper bag. Logistically you might consider a small wet/dry bag so that you can put the clean wipes in the dry section and the dirtys in the wet. This one might work for you:
    Planet Wise Wet/Dry Bags, Planet Wise Travel Wet/Dry Bag

I use a small wet bag for each diaper change (I use cloth diapers and cloth wipes). Clean diaper + wipes in an unzipped small wet bag. When it's used, the dirty stuff goes back in the wet bag, which I zipper shut (which in addition to keeping everything properly contained tells me it's dirty). It turned out to be easier than having diapers and wipes in separate places.

But if you are indeed a luggage addict, then I promise you will go through many iterations of diaper bag...and love doing it!
    nsh likes this.

nsh
    @readmore:
    Yes- the planet wise wet/dry bag will be the perfect addition! Currently in my Amazon cart waiting for a few more additions before we purchase We plan to transition to our cloth diaper system when she gets bigger (in weight) and can fit into them- then we can use the wet bag for dirty wipes and cloth diapers!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0