So, this is my fist trip with my new Navy/Solar TS (and my first TB trip). I wanted to show the packing list, solicit any feedback, and also make an accessory suggestions to the TB crew.
First: the fully-packed bag:
A bit overloaded looking, I guess, but not too bad.
The contents of the front pockets:
Kindle Touch, boarding pass, passport, Vapur water bottle, reading glasses....
Front section contents:
Medium cube: Socks, underwear, work-out clothes
Small cube: dressier shoes + case containing Headblade (razor for shaving head)
Folded sport jacket under straps
Large packing cube containing: 3 dress shirts, 2 pair of dress pants
Macbook Air (11") in cache (using rails)
Clear 3D organizer cube with toiletries (with the long keystrap)
***12.5L Patagonia MiniMass with chargers, etc.
First, I'm amazed at the TARDIS-like capabilities of this bag.
Second, if anyone has suggestions how to pack things differently that would be an improvement, that would be awesome.
Third, I have an accessory/bag suggestion for TB crew. I need the MiniMass because I need a briefcase to use at the conference, but it's still a bit bulky. I would LOVE a very small bag that meets the following requirements:
1) Very compact. Packing-cube-like would be ideal.
2) Will accept a cache which holds an 11" MBA
3) Perhaps (?) clips into the Annex clips in the TS in such a way that it can still be used to be checkpoint friendly
4) Will accept a shoulder strap (i.e. the Absolute I'm already carrying.)
5) Will maybe hold a pair of glasses, a charger, and a program book for a conference.
This would be beautiful out of the parapack, but even the Dyneema might work. Or does this exist and I'm missing it?
Thanks for everyone's patience with my first major post....