Overnight work trip with the Synapse 19
Good times await in Skokie, Illinois, and it's quite possible that my iPhone camera skillz have improved marginally.
Items, clockwise from top left:
- Synapse 19 in 200D Steel Dyneema, Solar interior
- 15" unibody MacBook Pro (I will slip into a sleeve for transport)
- 27-ounce Klean Kanteen in Black (duh)
- One-half pound of Colectivo Black and Tan whole-bean coffee, a belated birthday gift for a colleague
- Moleskine notebook, hard-bound, size Large
- Pilot G-2 Limited pen, Silver
- Power brick for laptop
- Organizer Pouch, size Small, in Steel Dyneema (contents: hand sanitizer, mints, and Advil. Lots of Advil.)
- Stuff Sack, size 1, in Solar Dyneema (contents: contacts, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair product, shower gel, Q-tips, packet of tropical-flavor Emergen-C)
- Western Flyer Small Packing Cube, All-fabric (contents: T-shirt, cotton-cashmere sweater, socks and chonies)
- I am attending a conference with relatively low sartorial standards. I'm presenting on the first day, so I'll wear my fancy-fancies to the site.
- My fleece jacket and hat will ride along with me in the car.
- I finished my Prezi weeks ahead of time! No all-nighter for this Badger, at least not this year.