Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Warm Weather Update to my Synapse 19 Packing List (Video)

Seabass25: Awesome! Thanks for sharing the specifics. I love your labels. :-). Something else to consider...if you can find room for a shop bag, you will not only have a way to carry back any unexpected acquisitions, but also a nice carry along for groceries etc.
    Last edited by Grandcache; 06-15-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Synapse (navy/solar), SE(plum) (black/wasabi), LS (navy/steel), WF(aubergine/steel), Med Cafe (plum/wasabi), Sm Cafe (plum/wasabi), Imago (plum/olive), Swift (black/ultraviolet), Travel Tray (ultraviolet), Quarter Cube (ultraviolet), 3D Cubes (plum)(indigo) (ultraviolet), WFSBPC (ultraviolet), WFBPPC (ultraviolet), FJNB (plum), Wallets (plum), Lrg & Sm Shop Bag (ultraviolet), assorted sacks, packing cubes, organizer pouches, key straps

Quote Originally Posted by Grandcache View Post
    Seabass25: Awesome! Thanks for sharing the specifics. I love your labels. :-). Something else to consider...if you can find room for a shop bag, you will not only have a way to carry back any unexpected acquisitions, but also a nice carry along for groceries etc.
    I think I can fold a shop bag in any of the side pockets. And also, believe it or not, with the two pouches and 3d organizer in the bottom pocket, the bottom pocket is actually really deep so I still have room to put something in frot if the 3d clear organizer

Awesome! - What a fantastic Vid. Great site (offtheblueprint.com) as well!

Great video. Amazing what you can get in that little bag!

I loved your closing credits and the public-domain soundtrack. What did you use to edit the video?

Have fun with your Synapse!
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0