Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Hong Kong Practice Packing List

Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post
    It was incredibly warm so I had to take 2 showers (one in the AM and one after a day of sightseeing) and had to change into a different evening outfit for dinner.
    Love your photos and trip summary! Your comment about the showers reminded me of something my mom used to say.... that in Hong Kong the humidity is so bad you take a shower to dry off!

Thanks for posting!
    nsh likes this.
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

nsh
    Quote Originally Posted by MaggieScratch View Post
    Great photos! Wow, is that the view from your hotel room? Or is that Victoria Peak? Either way, amazing.
    It was from the 41st floor of our hotel room! We were in Kowloon East near the HK University of Science and Technology (for an academic conference). It is considered a suburb so a bit quieter than the city center.It was a great location right on the MTR.

great pics!

that is a synapse 19 yes? I can't see the size mentioned anywhere - apologies if I've missed it.

From the list I thought it must be a 25 but the pic with the MCB looks like a 19.

(of course being young and slim does help fit those short dresses in.... :-) I don't think I could manage it :-( )
    List under construction ....

nsh
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    great pics!

that is a synapse 19 yes? I can't see the size mentioned anywhere - apologies if I've missed it.

From the list I thought it must be a 25 but the pic with the MCB looks like a 19.

(of course being young and slim does help fit those short dresses in.... :-) I don't think I could manage it :-( )
    Hi! Yes, it is a Synapse 19. As others have mentioned before, the Synapse 19 is like a Tardis- much more spacious on the interior than it first appears to be Light crushable summer dresses are folded into one of the large travel sacks and smooshed at the very bottom of the Synapse so it fit lots of outfits. Thank you

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nsh View Post

A few shots featuring the Synapse, MCB (and me)!

Attachment 4254Attachment 4255Attachment 4256Attachment 4257
    Awesome photos. I'm doing that thing of quoting your response with all of the photos in the quote just because I think they're so great that everyone should see them on page 2 of this thread.
    nsh likes this.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0