Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By Canonsue
  • 5 Post By Canonsue
  • 1 Post By Canonsue

Thread: Four day conference in a Synapse

Four day conference in a Synapse

I have been very inspired by the multiple day trips just using a synapse. So here is my packing list.

2 T-shirts - one for sleep one for exercise
    3 shirts for business casual
    2 shorts-one for exercise, one for casual wear
    1 pants- business casual (wearing another pair while traveling)
    Sports bra
    Swimming suit
    Rain jacket -folded into its own pocket
    2 underwear
    2 pairs of wool socks
    iPad
    Charger cables for iPad and iPhone - in padded TB pouch
    Toiletries & 311 bag
    Pens, earbuds, moleskin book, small flashlight, small first aid kit
    Waterbottle

Using a tri-star medium packing cube for clothes
    Also TB clear organizer wallet and other TB pouches.

I will attach other pics when I return.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Canonsue; 03-05-2013 at 09:37 AM.
    Synapse 19, Co-pilot, Travel Tray, PCSB, Western Flyer, all in Dyneema, Side Effect and pouchmania

Forgot to mention that I will be wearing my SoftStar shoes. They work for business casual, running, exercise, and anything else. I love that I only need one pair. I am so glad I found these.
    Synapse 19, Co-pilot, Travel Tray, PCSB, Western Flyer, all in Dyneema, Side Effect and pouchmania

Here is a picture of items taken out of the backpack. Minus the cat. He would have taken up the entire pack if he could have gone with me.

For this trip, used everything, (even the rain coat as it rained in Phoenix), but my extra pair of pants and swimsuit. One pair was sufficient. Could also have gotten away with packing only one pair of wool socks. I wore one pair and packed two. I only needed one pair to wear with pants and one for exercise. Also could have taken one less business casual shirt but I did wear all of them.

Loved the Synaspe which weighed 11lbs. The only quirk is that when it is full, wearing it on only one shoulder does not work well because the back of the pack is a bit rounded.

The other thing not in the previous picture is my iPad. It was very easy to pull out and put in the pack even when the pack was full.

Thanks for posting this. I love Synapse only travel stories. And the cat was an awesome bonus. What pants did you bring? I've been looking for versatile pants.

I also enjoy the "what I packed" threads and photos. I have too many bags already but I understand that on this site that is an acceptable addiction. I am trying to decide on small Synapse or soon to be available bigger Synapse. I am already a fairly light packer but have only gone as small as 25 litres for vacations of 2 to 3 weeks. Not sure if I could manage with 19 litres.

I am still looking for a good pair of travel pants. The pants I wore are black Dickies. They look like nice slacks for business casual but can also work as casual pants.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0