Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By katlaoesk

Thread: Packing Co-Pilot and Aeronaut for 10 Days in Ireland

Packing Co-Pilot and Aeronaut for 10 Days in Ireland

I think this is best described with pictures. Click on photo to link to album and, YES, my carpet does need vacuumed

How appropriate - the Forest green off to Ireland for a visit!

Oh I liked to see all the additional photos and how organized you are. That bag holds so much!

Safe trip!
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Wow, impressive how much you stowed in both bags. (And I see there's someone else who won't go anywhere without a flashlight.) Have a fantastic trip.

Impressive!

Wow - very organized! I am planning on using the very same combo (Aeronaut and Co-Pilot) for a two week trip to Europe this summer. I'm so curious to know a little more about what you managed to pack clothes-wise in your packing cubes, and how much the packed bag weighs. Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you all for your comments!

It is true, I always carry a flashlight

In total I packed 2 pairs of pants, 2 t-shirts, 2 waffle shirts, 2 travel shirts, 3 camisoles, 5 sets underwear, a denim jacket and a raincoat. I wore a shirt, pants and a vest. I had more than enough room. I would have brought 1 more pair of pants.

I don't know how much it weighed. Not more than 25 pounds and probably significantly less.

I said, "OOOOOOOO!" out loud when I saw the last picture! I can't believe the Co-Pilot fit in the Aeronaut! What a fantastic idea!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps