Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By OrionLethe

Thread: The amazing Imago!

The amazing Imago!

I have been using my Imago daily as laptop bag for a while now, and I wanted to post my every day packing list, as well as a few examples of what the Imago can really do. On average, I carry the following items:

11" Macbook Air in a Thule Sleeve
    Apple iPad in a sleeve
    Macbook Air charger with a twelve-south Plug-Bug iPad charger
    External HDD in a Tom Bihn padded pouch
    a couple pouches with assorted connectors and cables

Worst case, I was able to hold far more:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by OrionLethe; 05-05-2012 at 07:48 PM.
    Darcy and Walker like this.

That's a really useful picture--thanks for posting. I have a Synapse on order for mid-June, but I've been eyeing the Imago as a light travel/camera bag. It looks like it could also handle those days when I have to carry more books or detritus than can fit comfortably in my MCB, but not so much I would need to bust out a backpack.

I gave away my Imago steel/wasabi for 2 reasons: 1) the color never grew on me; 2) I packed too much, just because . Even with the Absolute strap, when I carry as much load as OrionLethe's, my body thanks me for busting out the Synapse .

For my micro 4/3, I love the Co-Pilot as a camera bag. But I do often wish that it were an inch wider, an taller.

@OrionLethe: I love my Imago too. What on earth is a twelve south plug bug charger?!

If you are Macoid Shiva you will love it!

Plugbug

I love the Plugbug, it allows me to only carry one charger instead of two, not to mention it saves wall outlets

looked it up....cool. pretty cool. although they don't give you the extension cord, or the charge cable. I guess the apple chargers are so tiny anyhow. but it would be easier to take this and a cable and charge a phone and an ipad etc., cool concept....amazing how many paraphernalia industries have been spawned around the MAC! Yup: I am a mac person. i still have the old Mac Classic---from 1987!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    looked it up....cool. pretty cool. although they don't give you the extension cord, or the charge cable. I guess the apple chargers are so tiny anyhow. but it would be easier to take this and a cable and charge a phone and an ipad etc., cool concept....amazing how many paraphernalia industries have been spawned around the MAC! Yup: I am a mac person. i still have the old Mac Classic---from 1987!!!
    Right there with you. My first was a Mac128. I drifted away into PCs for awhile but I am happy to be Mac!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0