Clear Quarter Packing Cube

In this thread, post a list or pictures of What You Carry in your Clear Quarter Packing Cube.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

Not only will I show you numerous photos of what I have put in my Clear Quarter Packing Cube, I'll include a review as well.

All you have to do is go here:

Gear Review: Tom Bihn Clear Quarter Packing*Cubes - OBOW Blog - One-bag, carry-on, light travel tips, techniques, and gear
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Very interesting review, photos and comments. Are there any larger versions of those photos available anywhere?
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

No, that's about it when it comes to the photos. I"m not a great photographer. Heck, I'm barely passable.
    Editor--One Bag, One World: News, Reviews & Community for Light Travelers. http://www.1bag1world.com

Aeronaut(2), Tri-Star(2) Cadet , Large Cafe Bag, Travel Tray, Travel Money Belt, Absolute Straps(3), Side Effect, Clear Quarter Packing Cubes (2), 3D Organizer Cubes (4), Aeronaut & Tri-Star Packing Cubes, Clear Organizer Wallet, numerous Organizer Pouches,, Guardian Dual Function Light, Vertical Netbook Cache, Nexus 7 Cache, RFID Passport Pouch, numerous Key Straps.

Volunteer Moderator
    @Frank,

I also found the OBOW review comments in your link quite interesting. One thing that I use the clear quarter packing cubes for is when I have to carry along laptop hard drives among my electronics. This is usually when I need to go somewhere for work that where I'll need to retirieve 50 GB or so of data in the course of my stay. The Clear Quarter Packing cube nicely will fit two laptop drives to a side. It has the advantage of being very durable, and if I need to pull my electronics out for inspection at the airport, the clear plastic of the two sides keeps everything visible, while safely supported. I also use Ziplock bags when I travel, but I wouldn't want to put my hard drives into a Ziplock bag, as the suggested alternative in the OBOW discussion comments. It is not just as durable for these purposes.

moriond

Does anyone else use one of these CQPC's for road/sea/air/train travel? If so, what do you pack in it?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0