Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 34 Day Europe Trip with Tri-Star & Co-Pilot

If you want to try the minimalist running/walking shoes, but find the Vibram Five-Fingers too loud (in a fashion-sense), you might want to look at the Merrell Pace shoes. They're great for warm weather travel because they weigh almost nothing and are crushable.

Please pardon a dumb question (from someone new to Tom Bihn) in response to an old post, but I couldn't find information on one thing:
    What's the best way to carry the Co-Pilot together with the Tri-Star? It seems like almost any way of carrying both is likely to be somewhat awkward, but I assume there's a good solution?

jmoz, for me, the answer is to carry the Tristar in backpack mode and to sling the copilot across body in front of me.

snowbot- Thanks for your prompt and helpful reply. What you say makes total sense, and I can probably do that with my Patagonia MiniMass (until I can pull the trigger on a TB replacement for that, too, but it might be awhile).

My Tri-Star (with accessories) is due on Tuesday, and I'm (weirdly) excited about getting bags. It's a strange feeling to actually care about them....

Oh, my. You have found your people. We are working on putting together a 12-step program. Many agree that we need one, but no one seems to want one...from a woman obsessed with all things Tom Bihn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    RDR3 likes this.
    Synapse 25 Steel D/Wasabi, Side Effects: Black/Wasabi, Steel D/Wasabi; PCSBs in UV, wasabi, and steel; Large Shop Bags: 2 Nordic, 2 Solar; 2 sm. Shop Bag UV; CoPilot Black D/Wasabi; black D/wasabi Pilot; 3 Travel Trays; 3 Clear 1/4 packing cubes;
    wallets; number padded pouches and clear organizer pouches, key straps, double carabiners galore, and soon to be the mother of an aubergine/UV SE AND an Aeronaut Junior!!!!!!!!! (Darcy says soon.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0