3D Indigo organizer cube that contains meds, bandaids, hair scrunchies, etc
    iPad in it's case
    Coach wristlet
    Kiwi organizer wallet attached to the o-ring
    Med UV Dyneema clear pouch w/papers

Left Compartment

has my Evo 4G in the ultrasuede pocket

Middle Compartment

contains my mini Steel dyneema pouch with my iPod & Bose earbuds attached to the o-ring

Right Pocket
    holds my Storm keystrap w/keys attached to the o-ring
    pen
    stylus

Co-Pilot and all it's contents
    Last edited by TXGirl; 11-12-2011 at 12:05 PM.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

I really like the slim profile of your iPad case. As much as I enjoy my Cache, when I carry it in my Co-Pilot it ends up taking up a ton of space.

The complementary nature of your accessories is very pleasing, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    I really like the slim profile of your iPad case. As much as I enjoy my Cache, when I carry it in my Co-Pilot it ends up taking up a ton of space.

The complementary nature of your accessories is very pleasing, too.
    Thanks Badger! I really love my Portenzo case but again it's the only iPad case I've ever owned
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    Here are a few quick pics of my Co-Pilot

Main Compartment
    Azalea Small pouch holds my iPod/iPad charge cord
    Turquoise Small pouch holds my Evo charge cord & adapter
    Cork Small pouch holds my ipod/ipad adapter
    3D Indigo organizer cube that contains meds, bandaids, hair scrunchies, etc
    iPad in it's case
    Coach wristlet
    Kiwi organizer wallet attached to the o-ring
    Med UV Dyneema clear pouch w/papers

Left Compartment

has my Evo 4G in the ultrasuede pocket

Middle Compartment

contains my mini Steel dyneema pouch with my iPod & Bose earbuds attached to the o-ring

Right Pocket
    holds my Storm keystrap w/keys attached to the o-ring
    pen
    stylus

Co-Pilot and all it's contents
    I love how the entire effect is a micro brief full of cool color goodness. I don't have much in the cool spectrum, most of my "color is plum. This makes me want to add more touches of color to accent my steel, cork and hemp staples. This photo showcases the colors well, and gives an idea of how well they work together too.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Wait, there's an o-ring in the center front compartment? Has it been there all along? I'm pretty sure mine doesn't have it . . .
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black Side Effects, steel/ultraviolet Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/ultraviolet (C) & steel/ultraviolet (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec, steel Brain Bag.

Quote Originally Posted by marbenais View Post
    Wait, there's an o-ring in the center front compartment? Has it been there all along? I'm pretty sure mine doesn't have it . . .
    It is on the top left side right next to the zipper. It took me a couple minutes to find it. I could not find it at first - was looking for it on the "sides" of the pocket. The product description mentions "one o-ring in each of the three front compartments. . ." so I kept looking.

I wish there were 2 o-rings in the main compartment.

Great photos! The ultraviolet is really sharp!

An O-ring in the middle front compartment? How did I miss that?

...off to inspect my Black / Steel Co-Pilot now! Note to self - next time I'll get a brighter interior so I won't miss out on anything!
    TXGirl likes this.
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I love the colors of your pouches!!!!! Awesome photos .
    TXGirl likes this.
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

My Co-Pilot ready for another work week!

Yay! I learned how to add photos to my posts with this one!

I learned lots from forum members' posts, including what and how you pack your bags. So here is my contribution: my go-to-work packing list this week in my Black/Iberian Co-Pilot.

Name:  P1030683.JPG
Views: 1159
Size:  71.6 KBName:  P1030684.JPG
Views: 1122
Size:  68.1 KBName:  P1030693.JPG
Views: 1204
Size:  91.0 KB

Main compartment
    2 Witz eyeglass case (for prescription eyeglasses & sunglasses) in one of the pockets
    Big wallet 7" L x 4.25" W x 1.25" thick in the other pocket. Fit is loose, so I can put odds & ends in this pocket with the wallet, if I wanted/needed to.

FOJ OP with external hard drive, usb cord and thumb drive
    Small iberian clear OP (with pen, comb, note pad)
    FOT OP with ear phones; sometimes I put my phone in this pouch; clip the pouch to the O-Ring in the front compartment with ultrasuede lined pocket
    Medium padded OP with Samsung Galalxy Tablet (to red Kindle books at lunch time)

Name:  P1030689.JPG
Views: 1109
Size:  100.5 KBName:  P1030690.JPG
Views: 1135
Size:  80.5 KB

Water bottle pocket:
    Red 12 oz hydroflask water bottle (the 18 oz also fits nicely also) - for coffee

Right compartment (with the pen slots):
    Stainless 12 oz hydroflask water bottle - for water
    Keys on a long cayenne TB keystrap

Left compartment:
    Samsung phone in the pocket
    Car keys on a short crimson TB keystrap

I also usually carry a folded small steel shop bag &/or a thin rain jacket on rainy days in the main compartment.

On weekends, I ditch the big wallet in favor of 2 Tom Bihn Organizer Wallets (one for ID's & cards, the other for cash & coins).

I do not like a tightly-packed bag. I like the organization of the Co-Pilot very much.

Wishes:
    1) a second O-Ring in the main compartment on the other side of the present one.
    2) a third O-rings in the main comparment between the 2 pockets. I think it is the perfect spot for keys.

Thanks TB crew for a SUPER USEFUL and good-looking bag!
    Just, ncb4 and 123veo like this.

Back to school with the Co-Pilot

Everyone posting about their Co-Pilots inspired me to carry mine to work today.

Here is what I brought with me:

The white bento box and the Moleskine journal were inside the two inside pockets. I carried the Co-Pilot without the strap and it was very light; however, I did feel like I was walking around with a teeny-tiny suitcase.
    Darcy, ncb4 and dorayme like this.

Thanks to TxGirl, LiLin, and Badger for sharing your photos. Now I wish I had taken photos yesterday when I was out and about with my Crimson Co-Pilot: maybe if I get time later today, I'll stage a recreation. Badger, it's a good thing I don't know where you live, because I LOVE your Indigo/Solar Co-Pilot. TB had just sold out of that color when I finally decided I wanted a Co-Pilot after all, and I'm still in mourning over that. (Don't feel too sorry for me: I've got a Tri-Star, Side Effect, Synapse, and 3D Clear Organizer in Indigo.) But if I happened to walk past your Indigo CP one day, Badger, I couldn't promise that you'd come back to find it had mysteriously changed to Crimson while you weren't looking!

And TxGirl, I have the same Coach wristlet, though mine is in a color I think they call Maple or Tobacco or something. Don't you love it? Yesterday I carried mine in the left side pocket, the one with the Ultrasuede lined pouch.

It's odd, but when I bought the Co-Pilot, I originally intended to use it as a camera bag for my DSLR, but I've yet to do that. Instead, I've used it as combination purse/geek gadget bag. I've carried my 11-inch Macbook Air (in a handmade felt sleeve); and yesterday my iPad, wireless keyboard, new Kindle Touch, and an envelope filled with medical insurance statements (my not-so-fun mission for the day was to deliver insurance checks for an arthroscopy I had last month) were all in there along with my girly "purse stuff" and my 16-ounce thermal mug.
    TXGirl likes this.

My Co-Pilot Packing List

This is what I fit in my Co-Pilot on my recent trip to Peru:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/...o/c8399c45.jpg

The iPad Travel Express had:
    - iPad
    - Apple Wireless Keyboard
    - AC Adapter
    - Apple iPad Camera Conector Kit
    - Apple HDMI Adapter
    - Long HDMI cable
    - Amzer Foldo Stand