Large organiser pouch

I needed to transport A4 papers (2 wire bound booklets adding up to over an inch thick and some loose papers in plastic letter files) and some pens and my eye fell on my (so far) unused Large Organiser Pouch.

It held them all perfectly!

It's now become my quick satchel for carrying a few papers, and I'm going to order 4 more! I will also use it at work for those annoying meetings where you need notebooks, papers, reading glasses, different pens and other junk - I've been struggling to squash all I needed into my trouser pockets.

Audrey

I concur with the usefulness of Large Organizer Pouches.

They hold a huge amount of Letter or A4 size papers.

I color code content so it is easy to grab the Pouch of the right color when in a hurry. There are also color coordinated Pen Pouches.

I will be adding 3D Clear Organizer Cubes in various colors for bulkier items such as a mini stapler, an usb drive, which a Clear Quarter can handle as well.

I strongly suggest the use of a Backpack/Packing Cube to haul stuff around securely and with a minimum of fuss.

I love that those are so lightweight you don't feel you are carrying anything and Dyneema is such a easy to clean fabric in case of contact with something dirty.

picture comparison of different pouches?

I couldn't find a picture of the large clear organizer pouch. Is there a picture of all the pouches together to compare the sizes?

Thanks for any info!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by drpher View Post
    I couldn't find a picture of the large clear organizer pouch. Is there a picture of all the pouches together to compare the sizes?

Thanks for any info!
    hi drpher,

this video demonstrates what you can carry in the large, medium, small and mini organizer pouches.

let me know if you have any questions.

thanks for the quick reply

Hi, Maverick,

Thanks for the link to the very helpful video! Appreciate it!

-drpher

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0