Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Janine

Thread: 3D Clear Organizer Cube

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

3D Clear Organizer Cube

In this thread, post a list or pictures of What You Carry in your 3D Clear Organizer Cube. We will add your packing list to the 3D Clear Organizer Cube page to help give other people a better idea of what the bag can hold.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    i realized that when i'm not traveling, the 3d clear organizer cube is great for cables, adapters and card readers...
    Attached Images Attached Images    

awesome idea

I just thought I would note that if one decides this would be a great 3-1-1 liquids bag, do not try to use it if flying out of Grand Cayman Island. Their over-zealous security (I'm quite certain the metal detector goes off with heat, not metal) will allow no liquids through unless they are in a "regulation" zip-lock bag. No exceptions. (Oh, and don't try to take your laptop through in a sleeve, either!)

Mine has baby stuff in it. How funny, right? The kids are only 18 weeks old and already they have claimed my PSCBs, Small Shop Bag, Utility Tote, and 3DCO. I might be annoyed by that if I didn't love 'em so much. Love the kids so much, I mean...well, and the bags, too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

ooohh Janine, how do you use the UT for the boys?
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, RiPad, SB, LSB

Janine: LOL! your posting was truly refreshing! TB Bags or Kids? hmmmmmm. no brainer of a choice! just kidding. It was a great post and enjoy them while they are kids!

The UT is our daily tote for daycare. It fits the two bottle coolers perfectly, and there is room on top for extras like wee tiny sweatshirt jackets or a pack of wipes. I put our daily report cards in one of the front pockets to keep them safe on the ride home.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Hee hee, thanks, Shiva! :-)

I love the inclusion of photos in this thread! That's really helpful.

One thing is missing, though... not enough actual packing lists like those of other threads in this specific forum.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.