my small cafe bag carries...
maverick's small cafe bag carries...
* Leica D-LUX 4 camera in a case that came with a Linksys portable router.
* Moleskine notebook in the outside pocket.
* iPhone in the outside pocket.
* travel size toothbrush and toothpaste in a mini organizer pouch.
* Blackberry in a mini clear organizer pouch.
* receipts in a small clear organizer pouch.
* Shure in-ear noise isolating headphones in its original carrying case.
* Burt's Bees Lip Balm.
* Retro 51 Pen.
* Wholefoods peppermints.
* Rhodia pad.
* Victorinox Swisstool.
Linen/Olive Small Cafe Bag
Here is what I carry in my Small Cafe Bag:
* Back pocket - medium cork pouch: Kindle, word puzzle book
* Front zippered pocket - small clear organizer pouch: hand creame, sanitizer, lipgloss
- mini clear organizer pouch (attached to o-ring): mints, lipgloss, lipstick, blistex, microfiber cloth
- organizer wallet hemp/recycled rubber (attached to o-ring): cash, change, Moleskine address book
- mini padded organizer pouch (attached to key strap): Canon Power Shot SD780 IS
- keys (attached to key strap)
- reusable shopping bag
* Interior pockets
- cell phone
- Magic Wallet: ID, debit/gift cards
Picks to follow soon...
Navy/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag
In the front pocket:
- FOT Pouch with Burt's Bees lip balm, a set of earbuds, and my work badge.
- A pack of Orbit Mist in peppermint
In the main compartment:
- A book (or two!) of the day.
- Small Moleskine Notebook (in the side pouch)
- My iPhone (also in the side pouch)
- A Cross pen
- A black Sharpie
- A CRKT folding knife (clipped to a pen slot)
- Clear Organizer Wallet in Olive clipped to my keys clipped to a Crimson Key Strap
- My iPhone/iPod charger
In the back:
- Various notes. That's all.
It's smaller than my Ristretto for iPad/Netbooks, and that's a good thing; it's great for everyday carrying, and is just the perfect size. Win.
Mrs Badger's *new!* Azalea/Sapphire SCB
Currently, Mrs B uses a Navy/Cayenne SCB as her EDC. Now she has a lovely new pink SCB, as well.
In her SCB, Mrs B carries:
- The organizer wallet with cash, cards, and ID
- A LeSportsac makeup bag (tiny) with sunscreen, lip balm, hand sanitizer, and a hair band
- Gum and mints
- Car/house keys (not usually on a strap but in the zip pocket)
- Pens. A million pens.
- Poo bags for when she walks the dogs
- Now that it's winter, a hat and gloves
- Robert Marc sunglasses in case
- iPhone in pink Incipio case