Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ex machina

Thread: Imago

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Imago

In this thread, post a list or pictures of What You Carry in your Imago. We will add your packing list to the Imago page to help give other people a better idea of what the bag can hold.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

In my ballistic Imago used M-F as my 'portable office'

Main compartment:
    2-pocket folder stuffed with office paperwork
    personal size Filofax
    .6L Sigg
    small LeSportsac bag with: mini stapler, box of 1000 staples, 2 USB drives, 1 SD chip in case, and a Staedtler eraser
    (No room to spare, however I can add several lightweight sweaters on top of it all and still be able to buckle it.)

Left interior pocket:
    Kate Spade Neda zip-around wallet (big-n-chunky)
    Checkbook
    Small mesh zip bag with daughter's giftcards from recent birthday :-)
    (no room to spare)

Right interior pocket:
    .75mL tube of handcream
    1.5 oz can of concentrated room spray (Fresh Bamboo)
    .5 oz "Peace of Mind"
    Tube of aloe vera lip balm
    Tube of Burt's Bees beeswax lip balm
    Compact mirror
    Two lens wipes
    Three tea bags, decaf green
    One digital thermometer with several disposable tip covers in a small baggie
    One pack of Trident, original flavor
    Spare keys on the TB keyholder attached to O-ring
    (with room to spare, but I like displacement space for digging around)

Front zipped pocket:
    iphone in ifrogz case
    microfiber cloth to clean phone
    (with lots of room to spare, but I want to keep this pocket flat and sleek)

Front open pocket:
    7 writing utensils in various colors clipped in a row
    mini scissors
    (again, room to spare, but want to keep the profile flat)

Two side zip pockets:
    I tuck the ends of the Absolute Strap in them for everyday.
    (On travel days, they will hold my earbuds and phone charger)

Back open pocket:
    Temporary storage for magazine, newspaper, lunch, snack, DVDs for return, etc.; nothing stays in this pocket for too long

All this would be very heavy, but the Absolute Strap keeps it miraculously light!!! I'm currently 'test-driving' it around the house, but I think it's a keeper!!! (I keep all my messenger style bags on the counter/desk/carseat with the flap back cuz I love to have immediate access and the black ballistic with wasabi is gorgeous, would post pics but when I attach pics they are always too big)
    Olive/Wasabi SCB, Steel/Olive MCB, Blk/Blk/Wasabi Imago w/ Absolute Strap, Blk/Steel/Wasabi ID, Small Padded Pouch, Wallet in Olive, Mini Cork Organizer Pouch

I carry the Imago for everyday work.
    1. Main compartment: Levenger Circa (junior size + compact Agenda)--both in leather covers with 1.5" inch disks.
    2. A plastic folder with papers.
    3. A small mesh cube from TB (sized for Western Flyer) with a change of exercise clothes: pant, sports bra, lt wt top; sport socks. Women's medium size

4. Usually too: an apple; a sandwich; and some other stuff will fit into the main compartment.

Pockets inside the compartment: a levenger wallet; 3 x5 cards; other odds and ends.

Outside open pocket: I have a guardian light; house keys; car keys; and office keys all attached to two key straps.

Zippered pocket: mini TB organizer pouch with basic medicines; and a small TB pouch with chapstick, small lotion, and an eye pencil.

Open pocket on back carries various stuff at different times.

Outside zippered pouches: sometimes my phone (small Nokia without cover)

I love the Imago. Just wish it would hold the Freudian Slip.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    I love the Imago. Just wish it would hold the Freudian Slip.
    I agree. I would snatch up an Imago sized Freudian Slip ASAP (hint hint.)
    Sera likes this.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0