Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By jess
  • 3 Post By blackbird
  • 1 Post By TavaPeak

Thread: Possible trip to PEI Canada this summer

Possible trip to PEI Canada this summer

A friend and I are toying with the idea of driving from NYC to Prince Edward Island, Canada this summer. Neither of us have ever been to Canada and I was wondering if anyone here had some helpful tips or has been to PEI before? We'll also be traveling with her 3 year old daughter (but leaving the hubbies at home) so all activities should be kid friendly. And I should probably just admit it up front--yes this entire trip is completely inspired by our love of the Anne books. Thanks!
    Dear TB Crew,
    Please make more things in AUBERGINE/STEEL
    Love,
    me

The land of Anne of Green Gables!! Oh, that will be so fun.

I haven't yet been to PEI, but a friend has gone twice with his wife and two young daughters. They loved it both times.

You've probably already seem all this, but here are some Anne of Green Gables things to explore: Green Gables House.
    The main site seems to have a lot of great ideas, too: Tourism Prince Edward Island (PEI) - Canada - Official Guide.

I'll ask my friend if he has any pointers to share.

blackbird
    Collections:
    EDC : SA (with cache) + SE
    Organisation: Large + Medium YSS, Small + Medium DOP, 3DCO, 3DMO, Small WFPC, TT, Q-Kit!
    Favorite TB colors: black dyneema, forest + conifer, wasabi, iberian, olive, burnt orange
    On my wish list: Large WFPC, DLBP, Q-Kits + Shop Bags

Have always wanted to go there and meet others from the race of Joseph.

PS. did any one ever notice that Colleen McCullough totally ripped off LM Montgomery's Blue Castle in her book The Ladies of Missalonghi?
    jess likes this.