Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Marmalade Pet Care makes attractive cardboard cat scratchers in the U.S.A.
    And you can get a free cardboard cat toy from their site, too!
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thumbs up USA Made Performance Socks

Click http://www.darntough.com/ to view.
    Tom Welch > Mesa, Arizona, USA
    Author of 101 Financial Ratios 5.0
    Travel Lite & Smart

Quote Originally Posted by PM4HIRE View Post
    Very nice. Nice colors, too.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

If you have a sweet tooth, you'll certainly want to check out the Stained Glass Candy Company http://stainedglasscandy.com/Index.htm

They are a little mom-&-pop that makes absolutely the most amazing hard candy in the world. The stuff is SO tasty, I drool just thinking about it.
    Jim Hall
    Check out the dogs in need at http://www.saveoursetters.org
    Check out my blog at http://jehingr.wordpress.com/
    Check out our videos at www.marqueewrestling.com
    My TB bags: 2 - Empire Builder 1 - Checkpoint Flyer

Cesar Millan Illusion Leash and Collar Set

This is a very high-quality leash/collar set: the pictures and the description don't do it justice. We know our webbing, buckles, and construction around here, and the Illusion Leash/Collar Set is made (in the U.S.) out of very high-quality webbing and buckles. Plus, it works really well: Lily is totally squirrel crazy (she was pretty much bred to be so) and the Illusion collar has proven to be a safe, effective, and gentle way to train her.

My fave

Ibis Bicycles has provided me with the best product and customer service for the past 14 years. I had a chocolate lab puppy in college named Ibis; the owner, Scot Nicol, sent me a gift package complete with collar made out of recycled inner tubes - the valves were pointing out ala faux spikes.
    Last edited by Beyond; 01-18-2008 at 10:14 PM. Reason: more info

It seems a dis-service to me not to mention Gary Waterfield and www.sfbags.com as far as I am concerned.

I have had EXACTLY the same kind of service from them as I have from Bihn and though you may compete there is plenty of room for good service and quality.

Style and model wise there are only a few tough descisions between you two and I am sure both can appreciate the other.

Ed

For me, Waterfield gear suffers from dismal quality assurance.
    I ordered a wallet from Waterfield in early 2004, paid for 2 day
    shipping, and the product arrived torn inside the wallet.

I will never order from Waterfield again!
    Last edited by PM4HIRE; 01-20-2008 at 04:14 PM.
    Travel Lite & Smart

Quote Originally Posted by PM4HIRE View Post
    For me, Waterfield gear suffers from dismal quality assurance.
    I ordered a wallet from Waterfield in early 2004, paid for 2 day
    shipping, and the product arrived thrown inside the wallet.

I will never order from Waterfield again!
    I don't really understand what this means?
    What product thrown inside the wallet?

Anyway I have had nothing but terrific service and quality from them.

The lining inside the wallet was ripped, therefore, the wallet was not usable.
    Last edited by PM4HIRE; 01-20-2008 at 12:58 PM.
    Travel Lite & Smart

OK so you meant "Torn" not "Thrown"?

That makes more sense!

I'm glad someone can spell on this forum, b/c I can't.
    Travel Lite & Smart

I thought I was just having some mental block and kept re-reading your post trying to make sense of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Cesar Millan Illusion Leash and Collar Set

This is a very high-quality leash/collar set: the pictures and the description don't do it justice. We know our webbing, buckles, and construction around here, and the Illusion Leash/Collar Set is made (in the U.S.) out of very high-quality webbing and buckles. Plus, it works really well: Lily is totally squirrel crazy (she was pretty much bred to be so) and the Illusion collar has proven to be a safe, effective, and gentle way to train her.
    Darn. Our dog Georgia is squirrel and bunny crazy but she has a weak trachea and it does say at the end to avoid this collar in that case (glad I read all the way to the end). It always bugs me watching any TV show on dogs where they tell you to control the dog's head because it's pretty hard to do that when you can't put any collar around the neck. Oh well, she's a good dog and we'll just keeping using a harness.

For those who roast their own coffee I've been using Sweet Maria's for under a year and they seem like a decent bunch. I have only ordered online but I've had sent emails back and forth and got really good support. Not sure if they qualify as making a quality product because they just distribute the beans but they have done well by me so far.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0