Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Forum Member

Mad Men Season 7 - where to watch?

This is very clearly not bag related unless you count the handbag fashion in the show. The AMC website spoiled me with having the Severance episode (first episode of Season 7 Part 2) available for free. I don't have any cable subscriptions. Are iTunes and Amazon and such my only options for watching the rest of this, the last Season?

No spoilers please! I can't believe I avoided learning much about the show till now, but that's what media avoidance will do. Now, though, pictures are all over of some of the latest scenes and I really don't want to know.

Forum Member
    My cable company usually repeats at least the most recent one just before the next one airs for the first time. I've noticed them showing the most recent one throughout the week at odd times, no rhyme or reason as far as I can tell but there probably is one. You might also check the AMC website's page for future episodes, and see if you can continue to watch directly off of there...they do come with commercials but it's free. AMC does this for other shows.

If you don't have Amazon prime or netflix, they offer free trials. Find out if either has MM. Wait to start your trial until you can binge watch. A sneaky thing - you can sign up for other free trials with a different email. I did this once months after I had a free trial and didn't watch a thing. Now I subscribe. (I got hooked on Burn Notice).

Forum Member
    Thanks folks. I do have Netflix but not Amazon Prime. Netflix typically gathers a season's worth of shows and releases all at once, though they did release Season 7 Part 1 a bit earlier than I expected. I'm going to hope that eventually additional episodes of Season 7 Part 2 are available on AMC (I don't mind if there are commercials).

Forum Member
    You can purchase the season through Amazon for (I think) $25 with the shows being available the morning after the original air date.