Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Do you know who makes this spiral notebook?

OK, Bihnions. Put on your sleuthing hats. I bought this cute A7 spiral notebook at a college bookstore (UCSD) a few years back, and now I'd like to order another one. Unfortunately, there's no product information other than what you see on the cover. Does anyone here recognize it? Can you tell me who makes it, or where to buy it on line? Thanks!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  802.3 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  705.9 KB

[QUOTE=hamiltee;80650]OK, Bihnions. Put on your sleuthing hats. I bought this cute A7 spiral notebook at a college bookstore (UCSD) a few years back, and now I'd like to order another one. Unfortunately, there's no product information other than what you see on the cover. Does anyone here recognize it? Can you tell me who makes it, or where to buy it on line? Thanks!

Maybe the bookstore had them made?

[QUOTE=Dandelion;80653]
    Quote Originally Posted by hamiltee View Post
    OK, Bihnions. Put on your sleuthing hats. I bought this cute A7 spiral notebook at a college bookstore (UCSD) a few years back, and now I'd like to order another one. Unfortunately, there's no product information other than what you see on the cover. Does anyone here recognize it? Can you tell me who makes it, or where to buy it on line? Thanks!

Maybe the bookstore had them made?

They have the matching notepad said the Bihnthusiast.
    Last edited by backpack; 10-02-2014 at 11:23 AM.

The front design looks a bit like Pantone swatches. Does anything come up if you search for Pantone notebooks?

I thiiiiink it might be a kokuyo notebook? my university carried these, too. I'm having trouble finding an identical one but jetpens has a decent selection if you want to have a looksie yourself: Search Result - JetPens.com

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by capncat View Post
    I thiiiiink it might be a kokuyo notebook? my university carried these, too. I'm having trouble finding an identical one but jetpens has a decent selection if you want to have a looksie yourself: Search Result - JetPens.com
    I'd guess the closest match would be the Kokuyo Campus Twin Ring Perforated Memo Pad A7 at jetpens, that is also available in a 5-pack bundle. There are also the Maruman M.Memo Mini Notepads in A7 size (bottom of same page) for less, if you don't need the same quality of paper surface.

moriond

Thanks, everyone, for your suggestions. I contacted the UCSD bookstore to see if they still sell the notebooks. They contacted the vendor (still don't know), who informed them it's been discontinued. I'll have to investigate some of the links you provided.

That appears to be this:
    Welcome to Swindon Books Online

A search of that number (NB9100-80) got some hits including one that looks to be the same as your pic:
    ???????

I found some hits for stationers but they were all in Asia. The Swindon link is based in Hong Kong and appears to have it in stock. They're the only site on my cursory look that was in English.

-M