• 6 Post By jess
  • 7 Post By luvdabags
  • 3 Post By icebeng
  • 3 Post By taminca
  • 3 Post By Ilkyway
  • 20 Post By eWalker

Thread: eWalker

eWalker

I know this is the Internet and I know this is all very antonym and what not.

But I keep thinking about you and wonder if everything is okay. You where so exited and brought so much fun with you in this forum. And now that you had actually received at least one of your long anticipated orders your Mom got sick and you are (hopefully only temporary) gone. This silent of one of the most hyperactive (in a good way!) members here got me worried for you.
    I just needed a space where I could say: I hope everything is well/will be wall again for you and your Mother. We all said it in one of the threats here but I just wanted a space, where this massage is not drowned in Bag-related-posts.

So this is for you eWalker: Best of luck, all the health and recovery-power in the world and enough energy to pull through whatever there is you have to pull through right now.

Ilkyway

Volunteer Moderator
    @Ilkyway, I've been wondering about this, too, and sincerely hope @eWalker and his mother are both doing well.

moriond

I gotta say...it got so exciting with all the Likes and new posts during the countdown to the new releases...where is that dancing panda bear? Hoping all's well.

I was thinking about ewalker too. I hope he's just off traveling with his new bags and all is well.

thinking of you, ewalker, and hope to see your panda face in happy mode soon!

I imagine he must be really busy right now, there's always tons of stuff to take care of during and after medical emergencies.
    Adding to the well wishes here, from sunny Singapore, hope to hear from you soon, eWalker!

Sending good thoughts and positive energy your way, @eWalker.
    "Inside everyone is a great shout of joy waiting to be born."
    -- David Whyte

As of Today he is back!

eWalker: you've red all the well-wishes and welcome-backs already. Everything turned out well and not only did you accomplished the task of helping your mom with great organizational skills (with the help of great tools of cause: the famous Daylight Backpack) but you also converted her to a Bihnion! How great is that? I am sad for your Snake Charmer as I understand it is now your mothers? But hey, these are the prices we pay, and gladly I may ad.

Ilkyway

JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH!

You completely knocked me down!!!

Name:  knock down panda.jpg
Views: 125
Size:  25.1 KB

@Ilkyway @moriond @GoStanford @jess @luvdabags @icebeng @taminca

I completely missed this thread until just now!!

Thanks so much!! Now you made me really, really, really emotive!!
    You are a little devil @Ilkyway and you all helped her... ruined my makeup when I was about to go to work!!
    Just kidding... Itīs waterproof, guaranteed up to 10 meters under salt water during a tropical summer storm!

Friends, you made my day!! Thanks again!!
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-25-2014 at 05:34 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0