Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By amazngin
  • 3 Post By Pangifone

Thread: Any experience with Angelrox (multi-use clothing)?

Any experience with Angelrox (multi-use clothing)?

Since you all on here have some great opinions on various clothing brands, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Angelrox angelrox - may peace prevail ? The wrap angelrox - angelrox, wrap, the wrap, wrap dress, angel rocks, bamboo, organic cotton, travel clothing is on a lot of lists for versatile dresses for travel (lots of ways to wear it), and I'm also intrigued by the hourglass, wifey, and shift. But there aren't a whole lot of reviews out there and no place near me to check them out in person, so I'm hoping someone on here has some thoughts.

I saw these a couple years ago, and was intrigued. But then I looked at the many ways to wrap them, and figured I'd remember to wrap only 2 or 3 ways. Neat idea, pricey garment.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireJ View Post
    Since you all on here have some great opinions on various clothing brands, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with Angelrox angelrox - may peace prevail ? The wrap angelrox - angelrox, wrap, the wrap, wrap dress, angel rocks, bamboo, organic cotton, travel clothing is on a lot of lists for versatile dresses for travel (lots of ways to wear it), and I'm also intrigued by the hourglass, wifey, and shift. But there aren't a whole lot of reviews out there and no place near me to check them out in person, so I'm hoping someone on here has some thoughts.
    I have the playsuit in bamboo stretch. The fabric is high quality and very comfortable. I've already washed it in the washing machine and all the seams held up well because they're reinforced. I'll be wearing it on the plane for my trip this weekend. The playsuit can also be worn as nightwear, as it has a corset. You can also fold the corset down to cover the hips.
    ClaireJ likes this.

Yeah, I think I'm intrigued by the wrap because I often look at clothes that can be worn many ways and don't think more than one or two of the styles would actually work on me, but the different stylings for the wrap seem very much my style. For some reason, it calls to me more than the versalette (which I know others on here like). Except that I'm not sure how I feel about the wiggly seams.

@amazngin, the playsuit looks so comfy! Definitely seems like good plane clothing. How did you find the sizing? Also, I'd love to hear your experience with how the fabric works for you - bamboo is supposed to be fairly breathable, and I've heard mixed reports about its ability to deal with odor (seems like it depends on the process for creating the fabric).

Oh man, I LOVE AngelRox! Roxi is great, and I love the clothes. I have the Lady Wrap (a little longer than the original, which works better for my tastes), two colors of playsuits, two hourglasses (both were gifts with various orders), the flirt, two colors of cardigans, a few pairs of the angel briefs, the wing tunic, the opera sleeves, the band, the obi sash, and I love every single one of them. I wear one of the cardigans every single day, and the playsuits most days. I've let my sister borrow the wrap for several months while she was pregnant, but I'm excited to get it back. The fabric is so soft and feels amazing to wear, and, as someone else already mentioned, is very well made.
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."

I had never heard of this company either, thanks for sharing! Love the layered aesthetic they have going
    My TB family:
    A45 in black/iberian, black/steel BB S25 in black dyneema S19 in black/iberian LCB in steel parapack/iberian CP in navy ballistic/solar Swift in steel dyneema LS in Aubergine SE in steel 400d dyneema, nordic dyneema/solar, solar TTs various pouches/key straps/YSSs iPad mini cache LSBs, SSBs PCSB, A45 PCBP in Nordic dyneema 360mm Quiver

@Pangifone, wow, you're a real fan then! I'm jealous of your collection! Can I ask you how long the lady wrap is? The color I want (wine) is no longer available in the wrap so I was considering the lady wrap anyway - I'm only 5'4 though so I'm hoping it's not too long to wear as a maxi skirt. Also, how do you find the fit (length, stretch) on the hourglass? I so wish there was a store around here that carried their stuff so I could try some things on!

ClaireJ: I'm 5'5", so pretty close to you. The nice thing about wearing it as a skirt is that you can fold over the top portion (the piece that extends into the ties) as needed to get it to the length you want. My favorite way to wear it is as a strapless dress. It ends up roughly knee-length on me that way. It doesn't really work too well on me as a vest because it looks a little silly being so long, but I could see that working on someone taller.

The hourglass: It doesn't fit me as a top or skirt due to my weight, but in skinnier days I did like it as a tube top. You just sort of scrunch it a little until it's the right length. I wear it as an infinity scarf all the time in the winter, though. Love it!
    It's pronounced "Pan-Jiff-Oh-Knee."