Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Remember that you can order direct from Larabar.com.
    Hot tip... why not ask them for a selection of the bite-sized samplers!

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    I just tried the Apple Pie and it was delish!!! I was almost embarrassed as I almost really did start to hum! haha.. I am looking forward to trying the others that I picked up too. No Banana Cookie though Maybe for that I will turn to Costco as I know I won't regret buying Larabars now.
    Last edited by Zephyrnoid; 12-15-2006 at 03:24 PM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrnoid View Post
    Remember that you can order direct from Larabar.com.
    Hot tip... why ask them for a selction of the bite-sized samplers!
    Bulk-mail shipments to Hawaii are a bit more problematic than for elsewhere. Kokua Market was carrying the Banana Cookie at least as recently as a week and a half ago, so gremlins must have gotten the rest.

Zephyrnoid, it's a bit spooky if your corporate sponsors are following your non-related forum postings here.

The way I see it- Any company that I consider to be great for me- IS a Corporate sponsor directly or not -though albeit unrelated they may be.
    Besides -We evaluate tools, technologies, systems and gadgets so they're mostly related.

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Bulk-mail shipments to Hawaii are a bit more problematic than for elsewhere. Kokua Market was carrying the Banana Cookie at least as recently as a week and a half ago, so gremlins must have gotten the rest.

Zephyrnoid, it's a bit spooky if your corporate sponsors are following your non-related forum postings here.

Volunteer Moderator
    You forgot Costco and Dupont and ... and ... and .... =P

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    No Banana Cookie though Maybe for that I will turn to Costco as I know I won't regret buying Larabars now.
    If Costco didn't work for the Banana Cookie Lärabars, try the Beretania St. Foodland.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    If Costco didn't work for the Banana Cookie Lärabars, try the Beretania St. Foodland.
    Sweet! I have yet to check Costco.. but I think I would prefer paying less than $2 per bar if I can help it (I think Kokua was $2 per), so I'll hold on the Foodland Beretania till I check Costco. Can't quite agree with you on the Lemon though Each their own!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Costco here sells these three lärabar flavors in a mixed case: Coconut Choclate, Cherry Pie, and Apple Pie. No Banana Cookie or Lemon...

Trader Joe's sells lärabars, but I'm not sure if they're the same price there as they are at Costco.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Huh! So my local Costco is different. I'll have my sweet friends at LaraBar rectify that for you... my FAV people at Tom Bihn. Big Box headed your way
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Costco here sells these three lärabar flavors in a mixed case: Coconut Choclate, Cherry Pie, and Apple Pie. No Banana Cookie or Lemon...

Trader Joe's sells lärabars, but I'm not sure if they're the same price there as they are at Costco.

Sharing the LOVE is the way to go! I just received two test boxes of LäraBar in New Pistachio and KeyLime Pie. I just tried the Pistachio . Let me tell you- I'm in heaven. They can't call these 'nutrition bars' when they really belong in a confectioner's boutique. Absolutely marvelous flavor and texture. Typical of the naturally sweetened taste and a clean finish on the palate. Woo Hoo! I just added another favorite to my list. Tomorrow I try the KLP flavor.

I too love LäraBar. Great to meet new people who do. I introduced my "health conscious" uncle and my mother to them recently. My CostCo sells them in a box of 18 with 6 each Pecan Pie, Apple Pie, and Cherry Pie. I have to say that I have tried the lemon and I can't stand it. *shudders*

Key Lime Pie is one of my favorite flavors, I hope they are good. I would like to try Banana Cookie, that sounds good.

Nice to meet more LäraBar Lovers indeed! I just had a Key Lime Pie LäraBar and I'm impressed. It's so hard to nail that flavor without imparting an artificial edge or overdoing the tartness- and they did it. Very respectful of the spirit of KLP. The Pistashio however, is just amazing ! I married it to a Purple Vitamin Water for my lunch today- so satisfying! I'd better keep the rest of the box locked up or I'll blow up like a balloon in no time at all LOL!
    I'll do Pictures tomorrow.

Here's a recent family portrait. Note the new additions at the top row! I am getting so fat on these new flavors! Shall I have some sent to Darcy & Co?

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Pistachio !!!!!!!! I looked for that flavor at Whole Foods the other day but didn't see it. I'll try again tonight.....

Has anyone tried the Jocalat flavors?

I hope they introduce a hazelnut flavor someday....
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

It's a pre-release we got- hey! they think we're special- what can I say?
    I'll pop a few in the mail to you tomorrow cause YOU ARE SPECIAL too!
    They sent me a Jocalat care package but I walked it to my neighborhood Starbucks as a Christmas prezzie last December. Never tried them!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    Pistachio !!!!!!!! I looked for that flavor at Whole Foods the other day but didn't see it. I'll try again tonight.....

Has anyone tried the Jocalat flavors?

I hope they introduce a hazelnut flavor someday....

Actually- I'm a Mango-holic so somehow I want to see Apricot/Mango or Banana/Mango or a just Plain Mango flavor in there some day. Hazelnut is fabulous too! Maybe a Hazelnut Chocolate Praliné flavor?
    Get ready for the Pistachio- you will not want Hazelnut after these!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0