Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Riley

Let me add my condolences for the loss of your beloved Riley. Words cannot express all that a pet/partner/fellow life force can mean for one's life and one's essence. May your memory never fail in your recollections of your beloved Riley!

Oh…I did meet Riley that one time in 2009 when I came to the old store….he was so sweet and lovely. It is always hard to lose a pet…and one's alter ego….but glad he did not suffer too much.

So sorry. It's a mercy it was over quickly.

I'm very sorry.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Tom. I just lost my old girl a few weeks ago, and I still can't believe it is true sometimes. I am sure that you were Riley's hero--what a lucky dog to be loved by and to spend time with his beloved person daily. That is the true wish of any dog, and you can always remember that you gave him his true wish. He will wait for you on the rainbow bridge.

https://rainbowsbridge.com/poem.htm

Condolences on the loss of your dog Riley.

So sorry. It's really hard to lose a friend.
    ----
    Please bring back the Portable Culture patch!

So sorry to hear this ...
    List under construction ....

Seeing Riley's pictures and antics on the website always brought happiness and a smile to me.
    My condolences and best wishes to you on your loss. He was a cherished member of the TB crew.
    Zephyr/SA/BB/Co-Pilot (Black/Black/Steel), S25/WF/TS/A45/Pilot (Black/Iberian), DLBP (French Blue), CPF (Black/Indigo/Steel), Ego (Black/Black/Steel with Indigo Stripe), EB (Black/Steel/Steel), Vertical & Horizontal Brain Cells, Vertical and Horizontal FS, Camera I/O, PCBP/PCSB/TT (400d Nordic), SE (Black/Iberian), Lead's Pocket (Black), Tall YSS (Iberian)

Condolences Tom and crew. I only knew him from pictures but he seemed very handsome and stately.

Very sorry to hear about Riley. I've got a dog who looks a lot like Riley and have always enjoyed the Riley pictures. Glad you have such good memories.

So sorry to hear of Riley's passing. Our furry loved ones enrich our lives in so many ways.

We're very sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry to hear this.

RIP Riley.
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

My condolences to everyone there, especially, of course, to Tom. From his pictures and description on the website, Riley struck me as a really special dog in just the right place. I hope that your future holds many equally wonderful dogs, but certainly none can ever replace him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0