Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 1 Post By blackbird
  • 2 Post By sturbridge
  • 1 Post By icebeng
  • 2 Post By eWalker
  • 5 Post By icebeng
  • 1 Post By blackbird
  • 4 Post By Darcy

Thread: Signature Taglines

Signature Taglines

Silly question. I've noticed that many people have taglines that appear at the bottom of their posts, whether it's a quote or a list of their current TB bag collection. How do you create that signature tagline?
    eWalker likes this.

Click on notifications (in the middle of the banner at the top of page), then it'll bring you to your inbox, and along the left hand side you can change settings. Look under "My Settings" then "edit signature".

Alternatively just hit settings.

I just did this last week, it took me a while to figure out where to actually go to do it.
    Last edited by sturbridge; 07-01-2014 at 07:36 AM.
    So far: LS in black dyneema/iberian , PU in coyote/steel (this bag is not just for parents), SE in black/iberian and coyote/steel, SSB in black dyneema, Vintage Buzz in black and numerous pouches, 3D cubes, straps. Still waiting for the perfect weekender bag which would be a slightly larger Night Flight or a slightly smaller Skookum duffle.

Look up near the top of the Forum webpage, 3rd line, you should be able to see "Welcome, blackbird", then "Notifications", then "Settings" you want this one.
    The option to change your signature will be on the left side.

It depends on what you use to access the Forums... If you use Tapatalk this option is not available. I believe that the easiest way is to access it using your browser.

1. Click on "Forums" on second line of the top banner
    2. Locate the "Quick links" drop down menu. It is in the line that starts with "Welcome"
    3. Select "Edit Profile"
    4. On your left, under "My settings", you are going to see "Edit signature"

HTH
    Last edited by eWalker; 07-01-2014 at 07:44 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Definitely listen to eWalker on this one!
    He has changed his signature more than a dozen times over the last 3 weeks in preparation for the big launch! ^.^

Thanks, everyone!! You're all so helpful. I'm going to try it now.
    eWalker likes this.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Always inspiring to see the awesome helpfulness around here. And, I mean, I knew how to update my signature, but this reminded me I should so…
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0