Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: S'well stainless steel bottles

S'well stainless steel bottles

Have any of you tried the S'well stainless steel bottles before? I really like the look, but they seem a bit big for the volumes they hold. Any feedback would be appreciated!
    Shop | S'well Bottle
    eWalker likes this.

gorgeous. pricey but gorgeous.
    eWalker likes this.

hamiltee, I have no experience with these bottles but after seeing the kiwi colored on I might have to gain experience.
    Moose
    eWalker likes this.
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

I just got a s'well water bottle as a gift from one of my students. It's pretty nice. It doesn't sweat at all, and it keeps my water cold all day. It also fits nicely in my Synapse 19, and looks good too.
    eWalker likes this.

I came across them in a shop here in Auckland..I like the looks, but not the feel of them. They felt like wrapped in fine sandpaper...I dont know if they are all like that, but I didnt like them.
    eWalker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    I came across them in a shop here in Auckland..I like the looks, but not the feel of them. They felt like wrapped in fine sandpaper...I dont know if they are all like that, but I didnt like them.
    I just took a quick look in their site. They have various types of coatings, I believe that this may vary!

I loved the sleek design & the colors! And for each line of products they "green" partners!

Sent from Samsung Note III using Tapatalk
    vivelly likes this.
    Orders placed! Countdown to Mid August for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 shipment : 5 days to go!!

Did I tell you that this forum IS KILLING ME? I love my Kleen Kanteens but aren't these pritty? I just wonder how the colors would hold up. On Kleen Kanteens they start pritty fast to become scratchy. That is why I started to order them without color. But a purple or blue one that is insulated and looks good? I am tempted.

Does anybody has a colored one an can report on the how this is holding up?

Ilkyway

I know. those wood like ones are art work. whoa. only the sticker price is holding me back (for now)

Hehehe. Everyone's comments could've been mine. Pretty but price. I like the shape and colors, but would like to have some real world feedback before spending money.

My personal favorite is the purple stone one, but I think that's the one vice ply has described as feeling like sand paper.

I have the blue Santorini from the textiles collection. (Has a smooth finish) I've only had it 2 weeks but use it every day. So far it looks great, and it does keep my water cold without sweating. I haven't tried anything hot in it yet. BTW, I'm new to the forums but sure love reading them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome, Missy! And thanks for the input. What size bottle do you have? I'm looking at the 9 or 17 oz. ones.
    eWalker likes this.

I have the 17 oz size.
    eWalker likes this.

Is anyone able to compare these to a similar Hydroflask?
    Not sure simply having more colors to choose from is worth the extra dough...
    eWalker likes this.
    Ted

SuperEgo in black/steel/wasabi; Aeronaut in cardinal/steel; Horizontal Cache (2M) in charcoal; Travel Tray in Ultraviolet

I have a 17oz S'well in Citrine (orange) stone - it's very nice, absolutely no condensation, keep things cool (I haven't used it for hot beverages), no metallic taste (unlike the Kleen Kanteens I've had). The finish is textured, but I wouldn't call it sandpaper'y. It has held up to ~5x/weekly use for the 4.5 months I've had it.

It makes a sometimes-attention-grabbing "schwing!" sound when pulled from a bag, almost like a sword being unsheathed

Definitely pricey, and I wouldn't want to trust it to an external mesh side pocket (and can't wait to put it in the center pocket of my arriving-tomorrow S19!).
    eWalker likes this.

I ordered a 17" and a 25" Peridot Swell Bottle to color coordinate with my Wasabi organizers!

Name:  Peridot_17.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  57.7 KB
    Orders placed! Countdown to Mid August for the A45, A30, NF20 & CP10 shipment : 5 days to go!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0