Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: S'well stainless steel bottles

They look really cool, and the following description is not quite bad enough to keep me from purchasing, but nearly:

"A portion of the proceeds from this bottle sold will go back towards WaterAid"

my goodness that's bad English usage.

I am all for colloquial speech, but to go back towards something stretches the boundaries too far!

Great...now I want one. Or two. And then more as gifts. I just bought some shop bags and organizer pouches as gifts. A wine bottle size of one these would be a wonderful companion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eWalker likes this.

Seriously people - this place needs to come with a warning (for your wallet) label!!!! I could not live life without my hyrdoflasks (multiple) but they may need a diverse friend.

There is another thing besides having great looks... they have an awesome customer service!

I had problems making the payment on their site, emailed then and Charlie Donnelly, Customer Engagement Coordinator, worked with me through out various options until we accomplished the order.

Maybe sometime in the future, TB may consider adding their bottles to the accessories page.

I would love to have a couple of those with TB motto and would give me endorsement of meeting TB strict quality standards!
    Last edited by eWalker; 08-02-2014 at 07:03 AM.
    Orders are here! Unpacking A45, A30, NF20 & CP10! TB Crew rocks!!

Received mine in the mail today...holy stunning! The website doesn't do them justice.
    eWalker likes this.
    A45, A30 (on it's way!), LCB on it's way, MCB, SCB, SE, SA - as soon as there are more colors and in stock long enough for me to order!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0