Forum dropdowns don't work in Firefox?

When I'm in the forum, the dropdown features like the "Thread Tools", "Forum Tools", and "Search this forum" do not work. I use Firefox. Is there a setting that I need to change to get them to work?
    Thanks!

Joy
    They appear to work intermittently for me, using firefox. I'm not sure why.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Hmmm...not sure why this is happening.

We'll be doing a forum upgrade in the next few days. I'll ask the folks over at vBulletin (our forum software) about it, too.

Sorry.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Hmmm, now they seem to be working when just this morning they were not. I guess they work intermittently for me too. Hopefully this will be remedied with the upgrade.
    E

Volunteer Moderator
    Another Firefox user, but they work with no problems for me. *shrug*

It seems they are Javascript generated those dropdown menus so it might be they are interfacing with pop-up settings or simply Javascript settings in Firefox so that explains why they work for some and not for others ?
    The vBulletin guys should know at least, since Firefox is approaching 20% penetration in some countries...

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

Our forum software has been upgraded - is there any improvement with the forum in Firefox weirdness?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Joy
    I'm still having problems, only under Linux, I think.

Ok, NOW it should be fixed! Try it...

Joy
    They work consistently for me now, under both Linux and Windows.

YAY! Awesome.