Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By alief
  • 3 Post By JLE
  • 1 Post By alief
  • 1 Post By bijoux
  • 1 Post By alief

Thread: calling Sydney-sider Bihnions

calling Sydney-sider Bihnions

I've just moved to Sydney from the US and after seeing Bihn-Fests for other cities, I thought it might be nice to have one here. Perhaps you've already done this and I missed it. I'd love to get to know other Bihn-fans and it gives me a chance to meet a few friendly souls in my new city.

We could even do a little "show and tell". I know the additional shipping charge makes it a big commitment when you buy on of the TomBihn bags. I have a Western Flyer and some accessories that I would be happy to bring along to demo. I'm just about to about to buy a Synapse but can't decide between on the 19" or the 25" so would be especially happy to see some of those.

So, anyone interested? Beer & Bihn? Tea & Tom?
    alief

(I hate leaving out any Aussies who live outside of Sydney. Please chime in too. I'm slowly adding to my knowledge of Australian geography.)
    Last edited by alief; 06-23-2014 at 04:16 AM.
    vivelly and haraya like this.

Would you consider flying over the Ditch to come to Auckland?? I have both sizes of Synapses.. I hope we are not the only ones down here...

JLE
    Quote Originally Posted by vivelly View Post
    Would you consider flying over the Ditch to come to Auckland?? I have both sizes of Synapses.. I hope we are not the only ones down here...
    Rest assured, you're not! Whatever we may lack in numbers compared with the US, we make up for it in TB enthusiasm!

I love it! New Zealand, small in size but large in Bihnionism.

I'll definitely be arranging a trip across the Ditch, vivelly, once I'm more settled. I'd love to see the Synapses. Must tackle a few mundane details first though, job and flat.
    vivelly likes this.

Make it Byron Bay and I will be there
    vivelly likes this.

My house is always open for a Bihnion!

Byron Bay and New Zealand represent but I'm not hearing from any Sydney-siders. OK, I'll just have to pack my (Tom Bihn) bags and go a-visiting.
    vivelly likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0